Reviews for Colossal Blunder
love it :)
saashi samy chapter 1 . 2/6
Very funny and sweet
AIMEEMORGAN2400 chapter 1 . 1/7
love it keep it up please
FromUnderTheForkTree chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
How you build up Shang's inner awkward thoughts really help move the plot along...really enjoyed this read :)
Lalaith chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
Loved this! After I watched the movie, I was somewhat disappointed by the lack of good Shang-Mulan interaction. (The sequel did practically nothing to fill this void.) It was only today that I remembered, "People on think of everything! There's got to be something there!" I really enjoyed getting to read Shang's point of view on this; getting inside his head is quite interesting, and (I can't help it. I know I should feel sympathy for his awkwardness, but I don't) amusing.
Werde Spinner chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
He's such a dork and we love him for it.
Rebeccaseal chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
Omg lol. Even the Captain can be adorably awkward. (And he wasn't even using proper grammar.)
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
Oh, Shang. He tries so hard :) Though I suppose Mulan's not exactly a conventional woman for the time period, so treating her like women were expected to be treated probably wouldn't be the best way to go about things. This story flows very well, and I like how it shows Shang's thoughts instead of Mulan's. Thanks for sharing this story, and God bless!
BlushLover930 chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
This is absolutely adorable
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
I love it. Shang's a great general and leader of men, yet even suffers from a problem all guys have had at one point in their lives: Can't talk to a girl.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Shang's thoughts at the end are the best. It's entirely reasonable that someone like Shang could have such a stupid thought process when it comes to girls.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Oh my gosh. That had to one of the most funny takes on this scean that I have ever read. I spent the entire time laughing, honestly at this point in the movie I truly felt bad for Shang even though I was laughing at him at the same time. Thank you so much for writing this.
JustGrace13 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013