Reviews for Colossal Blunder
Lalaith chapter 1 . 7/27
Loved this! After I watched the movie, I was somewhat disappointed by the lack of good Shang-Mulan interaction. (The sequel did practically nothing to fill this void.) It was only today that I remembered, "People on think of everything! There's got to be something there!" I really enjoyed getting to read Shang's point of view on this; getting inside his head is quite interesting, and (I can't help it. I know I should feel sympathy for his awkwardness, but I don't) amusing.
Werde Spinner chapter 1 . 6/25
He's such a dork and we love him for it.
Rebeccaseal chapter 1 . 3/30
Omg lol. Even the Captain can be adorably awkward. (And he wasn't even using proper grammar.)
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 2/17
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
Oh, Shang. He tries so hard :) Though I suppose Mulan's not exactly a conventional woman for the time period, so treating her like women were expected to be treated probably wouldn't be the best way to go about things. This story flows very well, and I like how it shows Shang's thoughts instead of Mulan's. Thanks for sharing this story, and God bless!
BlushLover930 chapter 1 . 1/25
This is absolutely adorable
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
I love it. Shang's a great general and leader of men, yet even suffers from a problem all guys have had at one point in their lives: Can't talk to a girl.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Shang's thoughts at the end are the best. It's entirely reasonable that someone like Shang could have such a stupid thought process when it comes to girls.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Oh my gosh. That had to one of the most funny takes on this scean that I have ever read. I spent the entire time laughing, honestly at this point in the movie I truly felt bad for Shang even though I was laughing at him at the same time. Thank you so much for writing this.
JustGrace13 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Haha This was perfect
SouthernSongbird chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Brilliant. Absolute Genius. I'd only wish that you'd go on to do a multi-chapter fic continuation with Shang sorting through his feelings about Mulan and some romance between the two after he goes after her with the helmet excuse. That would be awesome! But that's just me, being me - never wanting a good story to end. They're so hard to find and few and far inbetween. Luckily I hit the Jackpot with this one! Great Work! D
hawkeyeforever chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Absolutely amazing! Happy Writing:)
highflying chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I die, I die. So cute!
Review chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Fantastic! Loved hearing from Shang.
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Heheh very entertaining and well written. Great job! :)