Reviews for Riddle's lover
Hawki chapter 1 . 4/7
Short, and...I dunno. It's mentioned that the whole thing is to allay the suspicions of his followers, but I feel more elaboration could have benefitted it. As in, what kind of suspicions? What does sexual activity have to do with pure-blood ideology? I mean, Tom's arguably in character, but even for him the minimal amount of emotional investment still feels too much for the sociopath he was even as a teen.

Meh. That's just me.
alieboo chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Wow, this is what I was really hoping for in a Tom Riddle story. Even though I do like a little, "I can't help but keep her around twist" But this was good! I think you Captured his drakness into it well but you also added that he wasnt straight in a good way, well written. Sometimes people write Tom Riddle in a way that I want to smack them. Same thing with being gay...

Youre such a great writer.

FORGIVE ME! *bows down hoping you wont shoot me* FORGIVE ME!
MissAllieMae chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Cute. Good job. I liked the part about slughorn...clever
Laura Scofield chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
This was a terrific two sided fic, where we see the naivity and innocence of the girl, and the coldness of Riddle. You definately made me hate Riddle in this! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Using the device of a 'beard' in a story? Casual sex? Is this really a T?...
XV-Dragon chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
I could see him marrying for poliotcal/tatfical gain like that, was not expecting him to be gay though (heard Dumblordore was gay, but was not sure about Tom, I really need to read the whole series)