Reviews for Then There's Compromise
Monica121 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I hope you don't mind that I've begun each review as if it were a continued conversation... As I'm reading these all in a progression, I keep just finding myself in awe of your style, and advance my commentary along such progressions.

I love the way you develop their relationship. My brother recently came out, and there have been several things that have helped me come to accept and even value it. I was never homophobic, but when its someone so close to you it gives you a little bit of a shock. I was scared for him. Reading these stories (and even seeing the actual show) has showed me just how beautiful relationships can be-gay or straight, and I value it, and I value your writing. Thanks :)
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Awwwww! So cute!
MusicalEscape chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Good news: GAY MARRIAGE IN NY! :D So there dreams will come true one day... :')
sapphiretwin369 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I LOVED this! It was a nice sweet, summer fic to read. I love the compromises they made for each other and the whole part where Blaine was trying to get Kurt to wear shorts. :) I also adored the scene when they were tipsy and Blaine admitted to imagining their wedding. I love how you kinda answered the question of when their wedding would be, too. Nice job!
cupcakeeeee15 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Calli Wall chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
blue-peridot chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
oh, this is beautiful. i love how well you fit them. that they are different people with different interests, but they love each other and it works. i lke that even when kurt can safely check out any of the boys, hs eyes still zero in on blaine. and i like blaine's sun-warm skin. the fact that blaine is the one to mention marriage, when kurt's been holding back from mentioning it. i like mrs. wilson, the ice cream (mint chocolate is my favourite!) and her acceptance. no wonder they get a free scoop, they are cute! i like that blaine talked some summer-clothing sense into kurt. and the ending wonderfully summarazes their compromise and relationship. well written!
MyPartnerInCrime chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Such a beautiful story )
seeleyboothfan chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Simply lovely fic. I love that it brings into reality that you can love someone that isn't exactly like you and you'll still work out.
sakura-fai chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Cute, and i love how they compromise. great.
Hebridean Black chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Very nice. Sweet without being sappy.
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Awwww, I loved the subtle future implied Klaine in this story. You should write a sequel about their married life! Pretty please with a naked Blaine and Kurt on top? ;) Bwahaha. Or it doesn't have to be smut, just...MARRIED KLAINE IS THE BEST, even if it's just fluff!
vcg73 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
A very sweet story. It's cool to see Kurt and Blaine celebrating their differences as much as their similiaries, and to see them compromise to make each other happy. I really enjoyed it, especially the fact that it ends on a hopeful possibility rather than a dead-certainty of what the future might hold.
The Archangel Network chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
I loved this so much! Absolutely gorgeous writing. 33 You did such an amazing job with this. I seriously cannot express my love enough! Thank you for sharing it.
finchelquickklaineglee chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Great story, very well written. I realize this has nothing to do with the story or Klaine, but did you realize/know that Beth's birthday is on June 8th?