Reviews for Buzz
Amilyn chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Nicely done. The melancholy and loss are keenly apparent in this. Good word choices and showing through their actions.
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
A nice one-shot.

My favorite section:

'He finishes his beer, walks out to the parking lot, drives back to his apartment and thinks about buying a place of his own.

He thinks he needs something permanent.

His phone buzzes.

Something that can't be taken away.' [Poignant and believable.]
Different Child chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
So quick is right...I feel like you could continue with this but it's TIVA! And better than the show so it makes me happy. XDD Great work!
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
This is making me cry *sniffle* it's so heartbreakingly beautiful. I just wish they could understand each other for once...because this story tells me that Tony needs that; he really does.

And Ziva...she deserves more than an empty ring box. She deserves a man who texts her and asks her to text him back just so he knows she's safe. Because it really means so much more.

Beautifully written; I love the way you portray Tony's thoughts. I love how he wants the same things as her, and he doesn't even know it...and the last sentence just about broke my heart.

Great work!

Soph
Alidiabin chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Beautiful fic, you created a really emotive fic.
SweetVenice chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
I would love to see something like this in the episode! Great job!
petuniatc chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Yes, something is off with Ray and I'm glad you had Ziva pick up on it. The writers have had Ziva a little too girlie in my opinion recently. Good one. And I love Tony thinking about buying a house - very grown up!
oldmoviewatcher chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
I really liked the story. I like how you incorporated Palmer in. I can't wait for the next season.
Mooncombo chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Lovely. So sad, and true. I like the tone of this little fic. Nice job.