Reviews for There and Back Again
xoxoxoxoxoxox chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
...You know, after reading a couple of your Hikaru no Go fanfiction, I think you're probably one of the best writers around here...please, please continue writing ok? *puppy-dog eyes*
Also, I've noticed that in your HnG fanfictions, you tend to write about the Hikaru-Akira relationship in such a way that you seem to be treading on the line between best friends and, ahem, couple. Not that it's a bad thing of course!, I truly love your assessment of this particular relationship (and it's /totally/ not because this is my OTP either...*sarcasm*). But then have you ever thought of writing them as a real couple, as in Shonen-ai? Of couse I know some people aren't comfortable with writing that kind of stuff and whatever, but I thought it'd be interesting to ask. :)
Right, about the story, Yashiro just always gets to be the third wheel doesn't he? (Really I've seen countless fanfictions and doujinshis where he's the eavesdropper; though he really does seem ready-made for that role) Also loved the banter between the Go Pros and Hikaru's drunk-talking about Kurata (LOL!). Last but definitely not least...Akira being the mother hen, waiting for Hikaru at the station, and their lovely late-night phone calls...that's just too cute!
hikarix chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Wonderful :) Loved your depiction of Hikaru and Akira's friendship.
OwlOptics chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
This was beautiful!
MadaMag chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Very nice piece, thanks for sharing.
jaderabit chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
new stage of their friendship! i like it
Ariel chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
I swear I've read this years ago. Was it on LJ at one point?

This brings back so many memories. I still remember some of the lines. :)
Paralelsky chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
I liked this one-shot, it was very in-character for the boys. And I also like your writing style. Just an editing suggestion though: place some line-breaks in the chapter to mark where the storyline jumps from one time frame to another. Or maybe mark those parts with in Italics. Just a thought, cause jumping back and forth without a clear boundary can be a little confusing.

Anyway, it was a good story.

Have a wonderful day,