Reviews for Shinku Akuma no Iwa
syndorias cinders chapter 1 . 7/18
n
ARSLOTHES chapter 24 . 6/17
Looking forward to the next chapter, hope you update again soon
Ilireanwri chapter 24 . 5/25
An excellent story. please continue it soon
Fencer22 chapter 24 . 4/9
love your work! Assuming this is either dead or on hiatus since you seem to be updating other stories at the moment, really hope to see this finished but honestly even leaving this where it is makes for a decent stopping point. Really love how Naruto calls Gaara brother all the time and how Naruto doesn't shy away from killing and instead revels in it. It's just such an interesting take on things and this is the first fic I've read where he had that sort of personality that didn't drive me off by messing with the setting or characters to a level where I couldn't stand to read it, rather I couldn't get enough in this case! Major props for that!
oleg212 chapter 24 . 1/7
Whe will this be updated?
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 2 . 12/6/2014
Kurotsuchi is 18 in Shippuden so she is 2 years older than Naruto... your whole story just died
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 24 . 11/29/2014
Good.
Tombs456 chapter 24 . 10/20/2014
So fanfiction made me realize how fuckin up I am...the scene with naruto taking out his opponent made me cheer, the competition between garra and naruto a gained an evil grin...and the invasion? I look forward to the carnage.

Now that that's off my chest...I just wanted to say that I've been loving the different take on this naruto and the characters development even more...it makes me happy I randomly found this story from a Google search. Keep it up!
YoRoHoXo chapter 18 . 10/6/2014
Something i've been thinking of, why did the Sandaime seem so surprised about Naruto? Shouldn't he have gotten the list of participants? Shouldn't someone have read through everything? when they took seats during the 1st test too for example. And you yourself stated that all of Iwa knew of his parents, why didn't Jiraiyas spies know of it? or Danzos spies? or even Orochimaru?

I'm not sure if you've said it somewhere in your notes. But it doesn't add it up.
Dragunav chapter 14 . 10/6/2014
I don't like how Naruto and Hikari went from serious people, into just...sex, sex, sex and a bit more sex.

It's annoying and boring.
stephanie chapter 24 . 9/29/2014
this is a very interesting story! I love how different it is to see how naruto views the world as an iwa shinobi! can't wait to see what happens next! keep it up!
Guest chapter 20 . 9/21/2014
Snort. Where was that "Will of Fire" when 80% wanted their comrade dead when he was just a baby? So many meaningless pretty words..
Guest chapter 13 . 9/21/2014
Naruto's confusion is pretty weird. Why would Kurotsuchi yell at him or attack him? It's not like he could move, so they had nothing to do but wait, so you can't really criticize them for goofing off on a mission any more than if they were sleeping or something.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/20/2014
Actually, the reason Naruto couldn't graduate without ability to do the Bunshin in Konoha was probably because people either didn't know about his high chakra capacity issue and thus couldn't give him special dispensation, or he was discriminated against and so wouldn't be given any breaks that normal people would get. After all, Lee graduated, and he can't do ANY jutsu at all.
Kasharo chapter 24 . 9/15/2014
Sweet Jesus! I think this one of the best (if not THE best) Naruto-gets-raised-in-a-different-village stories I've read so far. Excellent style, believable storyline and fun OCs. More please!