Reviews for Shinku Akuma no Iwa
Konan1 chapter 11 . 10/8
dragneell49 chapter 24 . 9/24
please update soon
yuumuki chapter 24 . 9/23
Love the story so far! Keep up the good work :)
dG chapter 1 . 9/16
I don't like how Naruto and Hikari went from serious
people, into, sex, sex and a bit more sex.

It's annoying and boring."
I agree with this completely. All this underaged hentai really kills the Story
Great story please update
syndorias cinders chapter 1 . 7/18
ARSLOTHES chapter 24 . 6/17
Looking forward to the next chapter, hope you update again soon
Ilireanwri chapter 24 . 5/25
An excellent story. please continue it soon
Fencer22 chapter 24 . 4/9
love your work! Assuming this is either dead or on hiatus since you seem to be updating other stories at the moment, really hope to see this finished but honestly even leaving this where it is makes for a decent stopping point. Really love how Naruto calls Gaara brother all the time and how Naruto doesn't shy away from killing and instead revels in it. It's just such an interesting take on things and this is the first fic I've read where he had that sort of personality that didn't drive me off by messing with the setting or characters to a level where I couldn't stand to read it, rather I couldn't get enough in this case! Major props for that!
oleg212 chapter 24 . 1/7
Whe will this be updated?
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 2 . 12/6/2014
Kurotsuchi is 18 in Shippuden so she is 2 years older than Naruto... your whole story just died
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 24 . 11/29/2014
Tombs456 chapter 24 . 10/20/2014
So fanfiction made me realize how fuckin up I am...the scene with naruto taking out his opponent made me cheer, the competition between garra and naruto a gained an evil grin...and the invasion? I look forward to the carnage.

Now that that's off my chest...I just wanted to say that I've been loving the different take on this naruto and the characters development even makes me happy I randomly found this story from a Google search. Keep it up!