Reviews for Shinku Akuma no Iwa
ParselenicGreen chapter 24 . 2/7
I am fascinated with the concept of this story!
I love your writing style and the flow of the story.
Please update soon!
Tacomonster chapter 24 . 2/3
I've got to say I've enjoyed this fiction so far. I particularly liked your spin of the wave arc, it was brutal and amazing. I also liked the handling of Neji, a lot of fics make him out as a massively intolerable douche and then miraculously redeem him in a couple of paragraphs, I personally find that rapid change of heart to be cheap and fake. Having him executed in brutal fashion after a a brutally condescending story time was great. I do think a little development in kurai's character would be awesome, but then again I'm a big softy for stories with jashinist characters. I also think a little more interaction with hikari's would be interesting as well. Any ways, this is a great fic that I'd love to see more of.
Oblivion196 chapter 24 . 1/17
This is going to be great, plz continue this!
Shadow JAFF chapter 6 . 9/30/2016
Particle style, a variant of dust/sand style used by onoki, combines wind and earth. onoki's flight is likely either wind based, or he weakens his mass making him lighter than air. naruto might be able to learn it if it is the former, however canon naruto uses yin chakra to fly like how sasuke uses yang chakra to teleport.
Shadow JAFF chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
Kurotsuchi
Born September 6th, female, age 18 at introduction in part 2, 5'4" (163.6 cm), 104.72 lbs (47.5 kg), blood type 'O'.
Since she is 18 when Naruto is 16-17, Kurotsuchi is only a year or two older than Naruto.
Mama Kurotsuchi, more like Big Sis Kurotsuchi.
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 17 . 9/2/2016
In reality Sasuke would have been vulnerable to Kins genjutsu because it was sound based while the Sharing an is a Dojutsu! Which means it would likely only see through visual genjutsu. The most likely reason Kishi had it stated it saw through all genjutsu is because of how rare a genjutsu user that uses genjutsu based on sound are.
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
You do realize that Kurotsuchi who is Onoki granddaughter is about Narutos age right?
TigrezzTail chapter 24 . 8/7/2016
I have say that I've been thoroughly entranced with your story. It only took took me 2 days to read it all, because I just couldn't stop! It sucked me in and I ravenously ate it up. I know you haven't touched it in a couple of years, but I am hoping that you are still working on it. I know things with the manga have gone differently but I think you can still write it as you originally intended. It is AU after all, right?
LuckySeven-Chomei chapter 13 . 5/23/2016
I don't know how realistic the end is. I mean they are 12/13 years old, shared their first kiss and then already made out. Then again I suppose they are a bit more mature than others their age.
But for sure it's goddamn hilarious!
I knew Kurotsuchi and Kuroi would show up eventually, saw this scenario often enough. But it's the first time the two lovebirds got this far. Great job!
alex chapter 24 . 2/23/2016
i like it but why arent you updating the story
Darkerhearts chapter 13 . 1/26/2016
I need an update i love the oc and naruto character
Damn chapter 12 . 12/28/2015