Reviews for The Tudor Rose
PopRockShawty chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
I'm glad Henry can now find a way to properly love Elizabeth. She needs it. The part about marriage makes Elizabeth very strong.
LadyBritish chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
This was perfect. Perhaps a sequel? Please. Your grammar is very good and I am intrigued.
Aria Breuer chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
This was a nicely handled story.

It was interesting to hear Henry VIII talk to Elizabeth. The conversation between them was also interesting, especially when Henry told Elizabeth the advice he had for her.

Good work.

-Aria Breuer
Lessie chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Liked this piece...very insightful about King and daughter!
They-Want-Me-To-Tap-Dance chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Hiii. 'Member me? You 'member, 'member? ;D

"But (not) he was not the Henry Elizabeth remembered."

"Elizabeth, daughter (OF?) mine, I cannot tell you truly whatever inhabited my mind."

"It was that your mother was entirely…untamable." Untamable doesn't seem to be a word. :D

Perhaps "It was that your mother was entirely unable to be tamed." would flow more smoothly?

""Y'know, I think I felt your presence there." 'Y'know' seems to be too modern of a phrase to use in this historical fiction. What do you think?

"beyond the normal (ken) of a woman."

-Just wanted to say that I looked this word up, and I LOVE IT. :D

I think I've fallen in love again. My mother and I make little dates to do cerebral activities such as watch Shakespeare or watch historical fiction, and I am liking this already. Your accuracy is spot-on, and I love the mix between history, The Tudors, and The Other Boleyn girl, if indeed the fictions were inspirations.

Now, an update on my life: I'M A HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATE AND MY TWELFTH NIGHT PLAY WAS AMAZING, AND I TURNED EIGHTEEN LAST MONTH. My mother said our production of Twelfth Night was on par to a college level production, and that our acting was at the very least, clearly able to express relationships between characters.

Oh, how proud I am. TvT
LoverandaFighter chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
continue! you can do little one shot chapters even!