Reviews for Race For Her Life
Faith E. Cassidine chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
this was so good. just wish there had been more. I wanted to see Haruka and Michiru back together and Haruka return to racing. in conclusion good but wish there was more.
michi chapter 8 . 12/13/2008
thats it? i think haruka never lose when it comes to speed.. hm..
Lyra14260 chapter 8 . 8/4/2006
Weird... But cute
Lyra14260 chapter 6 . 8/4/2006
Michiru convinced Haruka to do the race, she did when Haruka said she could go back. and now she leaves? I don't understand
Lacazo chapter 8 . 2/22/2006
Sorry but I have to agree with Synergy. So first of all the plot: Where is it, huh? I mean, you just jump to the end of your idea without explaining anything.

Second: All totally OOC. That is, as far as there is any characterisation at all.

And well, killing someone for the sake of a bet? And be happy therefore afterwards? Hell what kind of people would behave like this?

So I know you are able to write better stories for I read a few of them. But please don't repeat those mistakes.

Byebye
Synergy-ff chapter 8 . 2/7/2003
I do not enjoy leaving these kinds of reviews, but I do so in the hopes that it will discourage future stories like this. How can I put this gently? The whole plot for the story is... bad. This fic is a mistake. The Tenou Haruka we all know and love is definitely *not* as immature as you make her out to be in this story. Accepting that challenge from that stupid guy is just ridiculous. I'll stop there because I don't have time to point out everything that is wrong (and it's a lot) with this fic.
vwjustme chapter 8 . 1/19/2003
Good story, though I sort of disapprove of Rei killing Masamune. I think that that's going a little too far.
mystlady chapter 8 . 1/7/2003
That was good. I cant believe it's the end.
Tema Krempley chapter 8 . 1/6/2003
I loved the story!
Baruka chapter 7 . 12/31/2002
hey keep updating Iknow that I have to update but I am haveing technical diffialties with my labtop
Natalie Oupraxay chapter 7 . 12/20/2002
Alright! I've been waiting awhile for you to update this. Please write more.
JadesRose chapter 7 . 12/19/2002
Well .. that's surprising ... I was right about the driver ... and I thought I was joking. Whoa.

Story is looking good ... Waiting for more!

(Binoculars)
JadesRose chapter 5 . 12/19/2002
I'm sure I know who the driver is ... what I want to know is why this chapter is so choppy!
heeeettttttt chapter 5 . 11/24/2002
Your story is dumb, Haruka would never accept a race that involves her gambling Michiru. And as if Michi would go with Rei what kind of bull shit is this? Out of all the fanfics about them breaking up 'n shit, this by far, is the worst of them all! I'd trash this story if I were you.
Baruka chapter 6 . 9/30/2002
whay to go hey I answered the review for list of life but to be safe why don't you say something