Reviews for The Opening of Coffee Princess
EpicNerd chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I love this! I wish you could contiune it, there's barely any Coffee Prince fanfiction anymore. :(
I would love to see more of your work, please contiune despite this being so long time ago. :/ Message me if you see this. GYEH Lover forever.
lynsink19 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Ending was very cute and I could so picture them doing that
saphiraV chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Awesome story! I could imagine them in my head with this scene ahh I love that drama! this is daebak! )
YFate chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
This is perfect! I was looking for "afterwards" Coffee Prince fanfiction, and this is both elegant and sweet. I love the interactions between all the characters-which are very much IN character, by the way. Like a satisfying sip of coffee, this made me say, "Ahh!"

Thank you for sharing!
Girl-Reading chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
this is such a lovely adorable story
TheMidwestJess chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Awwww! This is really cute! I would absolutely love to see some more of it.
lydia chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
just rewatched coffee prince and I wanted to read something. good job with the characters, and I love it.
Lillith Evans chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
So perfect. I wanted to relive that feeling I got when I first watched the show and watched the affection between Go Eun Chan and Choi Han Gyul and you portrayed that perfectly.

Ergo, your story is flawless.

KimLuvv chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Aren't you gnna rite more! Please! PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE WITH CHERRIES ON TOP!

Either way, I loved it!
Nandiferd chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Nice story. This should have been the last episode.
Ash chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
It is the best story I have read about Coffee Prince. I wish they would make at least a movie. Unfortunately with Lee Un's tragic death, it will be hard. I wish they would still do it though. Great job. I think this would be perfect for a movie sequel.
tenoh27 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Very sweet! Thank you.
La' Vete chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Oh Lovely story. Keep writing!
flinn chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Aww, so sweet. XD Heh, Coffee Prince was my first kdrama, and it's nice to see something written that keeps the original feel. Good job.