Reviews for A Little Less Normal
Duaimei chapter 19 . 12/10/2016
I really love this story! I reread it too often, but you are such a good author!
Duaimei chapter 19 . 6/11/2016
I LOVE this story! Sometimes i wish this could have turned into a 123 fic, but it would have been hard to make it work. I also like how consistent you are with Trowa being a dancer/ex dancer/dancer bod across all of your stories.
Jodez02 chapter 20 . 4/30/2016
Just finished reading this for the second time...and it was just as good, if not better, this time around...idk there's just something about your writing meng, like that's some talent you have.
I love the way you write the interactions between the characters with a maturity and genuineness that's really easy to believe and get absorbed into.
Oh and the lemons too! Whoo *fans self* yeah you write a really good lemon, but you've prolly been told. Lol.

Any who, I saw a bunch of alerts for your new stories pop up while I was enjoying reading this and had to restrain myself until I was finished. So, on to gorge myself on Clara's stories. Trust me you've got a serious fan in me. And I hope you continue writing for as long as you are able!
duaime chapter 19 . 1/23/2016
I'm not sure why, but I woke up and had to reread this today. I hope that you are having a pleasant weekend!
Anonymous chapter 19 . 6/4/2015
I almost don't want to read the epilogue, because, you know, there was this story you wrote, Entangled or Entanglement or something, which was really, really, really good and then you killed off Duo in the epilogue and I cried for, like, half an hour because, really, your writing is awesome and it just felt real, even though these are fictional characters and that's stupid. But still. I really like your writing and I really hope you won't kill off any characters in this epilogue and I'm glad you finished this story and really glad you seem to finish most of them because your writing is really good and I enjoy reading your stories, but unexpectedly unfinished stories are even worse than unexpected character deaths (seriously... Could have used a warning there...)

So, yeah. Please keep writing. You have so many good ideas and you write them wonderfully. I very much enjoy your work.
Anonymous chapter 14 . 6/4/2015
God, I really, really hope this is one of the FICA you've finished. Because I just read that one with the Zechs the Serial Killer and that wasn't finished and I really wished it had been and now I'm beginning to think that there's too much stuff in this story for you to wrap it up in the few chapters I've got left and I still really hope you have somehow. Anyway. I'll just keep reading. It's great so far.
Anonymous chapter 7 . 6/3/2015
The only thing I really have to go on is that scene at the sushi restaurant that says that 2x3 is a bit more probable than 1x3. But, really, for all I know this could end up 1x2, what with all the tension between them and the way your interpretation of these characters and their lives are always so wonderfully fucked.

I really like that I can't tell.
duaimei chapter 19 . 3/29/2015
This was a great story! Thank you for sharing!
duaimei chapter 14 . 3/29/2015
Thank you, the cellphone scene was what I thought about this morning. It was every bit as good as I remember it being!
duaimei chapter 2 . 3/29/2015
No matter how many times I read this story, there's always a sliver of me that wants this story to turn into a threesome. I know that you like the 1x2x3 pairings. They're only adopted brothers after all .
duaimei chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
I woke up this morning thinking about a scene in this story. Now I'm reading it again. I enjoy all of your stories, and I hope you pick them back up after the semester is over!
Shinigami Kiyomi chapter 20 . 6/17/2014
Lol I was hooked! I was just gonna have a glance to see what this fic is about because the summary was intriguing before I continue with umbra cos I lost the link after my phone crashed and had to get a new phone (was so happy I found u again! I have a hard time remembering names so it was a nice surprise to end up on ur page by luck!) , but then the "one more chapter" turned into "shit! What's next?!" ... ended up having a couple of all nighters to finish this...you write the best stories! I love the way you portray ur characters. XD
CircleKV12 chapter 20 . 6/15/2014
I just re-read this story and it was better than I remembered it. I love this story and I think I am notice a trend of Quatre not really being your favorite person? Anyway this story is great and you write a wounded Trowa so well, hell you write all of them so well but Trowa especially. I love your work!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY I WAS LOOKING UP FOR MY HISTORY AND THIS POPPED UP WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT I FEEL WEIRD I DIDNT SHE HAD A FANDOM HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ckhushrenada chapter 20 . 5/15/2014
This was a great story and u really enjoyed it very much!

Can't wait to read your others.