Reviews for A Little Less Normal
lol chapter 20 . 8/15
wow, just wow. I was grinning from start to finish. It was so good with the twist and turns
breaker99 chapter 11 . 7/17
It would be interesting to have wufei' s POV and see whats going on with his daughter.
breaker99 chapter 10 . 7/17
As sad as this is too say I think that, Trowa dumping Duo was some what expected at least for now. To be in a stable relationship you need to learn to love yourself and I believe that Trowa hasn't reached that point in his life. Mainly he needs to figure out what he wants in life. Before he reaches a point of no return and damage his reputation as a Lawyer. zechs might be manipulative in this story but I think he was somewhat accurate about Trowa.
Hello! So I tried to avoid reading this story because I am a pain in the butt when it comes to my OTP(Duo and Heero) but I do love your 1x2x3 chapter fics a lot and I really wanted to read something so I read it and of course I loved it. I do wish you gave us that lemon between Heero and Wufei though. I look forward to your next chapter fic (fingers crossed it's a 1x2x3 ;)).
vagueviola chapter 20 . 5/30
I cannot believe it's been six years since you published this story! Please know that you reignited my love of fan fiction with this story - making it so very much your own while leveraging the best parts of the characters and fans' built up lore around them.

I look forward to each new story or post from you! Thank you for creating such wonderful words!
I wasn't expecting to see this story... but I'm glad I did. I love it. Thanks for the update!
capuzzodeise chapter 20 . 5/21
Definitely, one of the best fanfics I have ever read! I just enjoyed it sooooo much!
Congratulations and thanks for posting it!
Duaimei chapter 19 . 12/10/2016
I really love this story! I reread it too often, but you are such a good author!
Duaimei chapter 19 . 6/11/2016
I LOVE this story! Sometimes i wish this could have turned into a 123 fic, but it would have been hard to make it work. I also like how consistent you are with Trowa being a dancer/ex dancer/dancer bod across all of your stories.
Jodez02 chapter 20 . 4/30/2016
Just finished reading this for the second time...and it was just as good, if not better, this time around...idk there's just something about your writing meng, like that's some talent you have.
I love the way you write the interactions between the characters with a maturity and genuineness that's really easy to believe and get absorbed into.
Oh and the lemons too! Whoo *fans self* yeah you write a really good lemon, but you've prolly been told. Lol.

Any who, I saw a bunch of alerts for your new stories pop up while I was enjoying reading this and had to restrain myself until I was finished. So, on to gorge myself on Clara's stories. Trust me you've got a serious fan in me. And I hope you continue writing for as long as you are able!
duaime chapter 19 . 1/23/2016
I'm not sure why, but I woke up and had to reread this today. I hope that you are having a pleasant weekend!
Anonymous chapter 19 . 6/4/2015
I almost don't want to read the epilogue, because, you know, there was this story you wrote, Entangled or Entanglement or something, which was really, really, really good and then you killed off Duo in the epilogue and I cried for, like, half an hour because, really, your writing is awesome and it just felt real, even though these are fictional characters and that's stupid. But still. I really like your writing and I really hope you won't kill off any characters in this epilogue and I'm glad you finished this story and really glad you seem to finish most of them because your writing is really good and I enjoy reading your stories, but unexpectedly unfinished stories are even worse than unexpected character deaths (seriously... Could have used a warning there...)

So, yeah. Please keep writing. You have so many good ideas and you write them wonderfully. I very much enjoy your work.
Anonymous chapter 14 . 6/4/2015
God, I really, really hope this is one of the FICA you've finished. Because I just read that one with the Zechs the Serial Killer and that wasn't finished and I really wished it had been and now I'm beginning to think that there's too much stuff in this story for you to wrap it up in the few chapters I've got left and I still really hope you have somehow. Anyway. I'll just keep reading. It's great so far.
Anonymous chapter 7 . 6/3/2015
The only thing I really have to go on is that scene at the sushi restaurant that says that 2x3 is a bit more probable than 1x3. But, really, for all I know this could end up 1x2, what with all the tension between them and the way your interpretation of these characters and their lives are always so wonderfully fucked.

I really like that I can't tell.
duaimei chapter 19 . 3/29/2015
This was a great story! Thank you for sharing!