Reviews for A Little Less Normal
duaimei chapter 19 . 3/29
This was a great story! Thank you for sharing!
duaimei chapter 14 . 3/29
Thank you, the cellphone scene was what I thought about this morning. It was every bit as good as I remember it being!
duaimei chapter 2 . 3/29
No matter how many times I read this story, there's always a sliver of me that wants this story to turn into a threesome. I know that you like the 1x2x3 pairings. They're only adopted brothers after all .
duaimei chapter 1 . 3/29
I woke up this morning thinking about a scene in this story. Now I'm reading it again. I enjoy all of your stories, and I hope you pick them back up after the semester is over!
Shinigami Kiyomi chapter 20 . 6/17/2014
Lol I was hooked! I was just gonna have a glance to see what this fic is about because the summary was intriguing before I continue with umbra cos I lost the link after my phone crashed and had to get a new phone (was so happy I found u again! I have a hard time remembering names so it was a nice surprise to end up on ur page by luck!) , but then the "one more chapter" turned into "shit! What's next?!" ... ended up having a couple of all nighters to finish this...you write the best stories! I love the way you portray ur characters. XD
CircleKV12 chapter 20 . 6/15/2014
I just re-read this story and it was better than I remembered it. I love this story and I think I am notice a trend of Quatre not really being your favorite person? Anyway this story is great and you write a wounded Trowa so well, hell you write all of them so well but Trowa especially. I love your work!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY I WAS LOOKING UP FOR MY HISTORY AND THIS POPPED UP WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT I FEEL WEIRD I DIDNT SHE HAD A FANDOM HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ckhushrenada chapter 20 . 5/15/2014
This was a great story and u really enjoyed it very much!

Can't wait to read your others.
Miss-Murdered chapter 20 . 2/9/2014
This is the first fanfic for a long time that I started and could not stop reading (even when this site went down and I had to complete it on GW Diaries)

I honestly am annoyed at myself for not having read it sooner but that's beside the point! I adored this fic - the interactions, your characterisation, your dialogue. The world you built was so real seeming yet the GW boys fitted perfectly in it - retaining their canon personalities while being suited to the world you created.

Your OC's were just as likeable and added to, rather than detracted to the plot like happens in some fics.

I particularly enjoyed the dynamics of the Heero/Duo brother relationship and the 2x3 relationship was perfect - I loved and looked forward to all their moments together. Plus I enjoyed your used of Treize as the villain - and seeing him defeated!

I'm sure there is so much more I could say but after reading it so quickly, all I will say is I intend to read it again and enjoy it even more.
Skeeezy chapter 20 . 8/13/2013
Well that was a fantastic read. Finished it in one sitting, by the way. I love how detailed you could get and how you packed this story with so much action that it would never be boring at any time (though I dreaded any Treize chapters). But you also made sure that it wasn't too much all in one. Seriously though, the amount of ploy twists in this was crazy.

Also, there were times when you've made the characters too forgiving, and I think I would've liked to see some anger and bitterness where you've written the instant understanding and forgiveness bits.

Anywho, I really, really, reaaaaally like this story. I honestly could not stop, it was so good. It was also my first 2x3/3x2 story and I'm happy to say that I can appreciate the pairing now.
Skeeezy chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
WHOA. My jaw literally dropped at that little cliffhanger. Duo and Heero, brothers? Did not see that coming at all. Anyway, things are looking very interesting and drama-filled, I mean both of our boys are interested in Trowa. Can't wait to see how this story turns out.
Celestinasong chapter 20 . 3/29/2013
Nice. I love the twist that Duo is related to Relena and also that Une betrays Treize.
Celestinasong chapter 14 . 3/29/2013
Duo picking up wufei's phone: best moment ever. Lol ty
Celestinasong chapter 10 . 3/29/2013
Omg i hate zechs right now. Even knowing this is just a fic i hate him.
Celestinasong chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Yay this is so coooool! Wah