Reviews for Into the Unknown
All of your stories are incredibly well written, well developed, and beautifully romantic. I love the idea of Hermione and Draco being together. They're opposites in a lot of ways but similar, too. I love the Harry Potter series but I can't help but think it would have added another kind of depth had Rowling wrote Draco as a spy for the order like Snape during his last years at Hogwarts. Have him be a part of Dumbledore's plan. The anti-hero, the boy who had no choice deciding to abandon everything he'd been taught in order to follow the light. Being a part of the order, he could have formed a friendship with Hermione and from that could have blossomed a romantic relationship and love. I definitely prefer Hermione with Draco as opposed to Ron Weasley. Draco could have challenged Hermione in a way Ron never would have been able to. They were both at the top of their class, both were clever, witty, and stubborn. At the same time, I think Hermione's kindness could have saved Draco, could have helped him change for the better. Anyway, I'm rambling now. I just wanted you to know how much I enjoy your work. I hope you continue writing, you're very talented and your stories always manage to grip me and draw me in. I look forward to reading your newest work once you publish it.
ksouza3 chapter 1 . 7/4
I just adore this story. It was the right amount of angst for me, without it getting too overdramatic.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/8/2014
I was not expecting this resolution. I'm dissappointed. You could very easily have turned it into a very heart-wrenching scene, and you did not.
BlueDiamond13 chapter 20 . 7/22/2014
Thanks for the good read, I'm in tears right now. This was so unbelievably good. Definitely will hit that favorite button!

Love always,

BlueDiamond13 chapter 19 . 7/22/2014
Aww... this just made me warm and all fuzzy inside.
BlueDiamond13 chapter 15 . 7/22/2014
Omg, omg, omg.
BlueDiamond13 chapter 10 . 7/22/2014
Hermione24 chapter 20 . 7/11/2014
Another wonderful story... thank you very much!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 20 . 12/22/2013
Bunny99 chapter 20 . 10/17/2013
:D beautiful! Great ending! BRAVO!
Bunny99 chapter 19 . 10/17/2013
Awwwww :3 that's better :)
Bunny99 chapter 18 . 10/17/2013
This is so emotional, he better go. At least he still cares for her.
Bunny99 chapter 17 . 10/17/2013
I'm crying, please make them be together. I DID expect him to be really angry though.
Bunny99 chapter 16 . 10/17/2013
Yay! But:
I'm scared for where Hermione and Draco's relationship will go.
Bunny99 chapter 15 . 10/17/2013