Reviews for Naruto's Inheritance
X chapter 1 . 10/12
Kushina was a bitch and a big one on por kyuubi especial im a fan of kyuubi x naruto and kyuubi has every rite to get mad at kushina
Fires Of A Thousand Suns chapter 3 . 8/15
The fic is awesome...You really should update this story.
DraxAQN chapter 3 . 7/7
I hope you update, I really liked this.
raddaraddaradda2 chapter 3 . 5/20
Please update soon it is really good so far
Dracco chapter 3 . 9/1/2014
hope you keep going
Kurama no Jubi chapter 3 . 7/4/2014
Buen fic continualo pronto
voidblade6 chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
I agree with you though for different reasons.. See If they are going the insest route they should have the balls to say incest is the best and they are just making sure to put it to the test.;p nice story by the way.
YN2 chapter 3 . 2/18/2014
Why aren't there more stories like this one…
ajpa chapter 3 . 2/18/2014
Hmm, i must say tht u did this is apretty dece t fshion, kinda believeable. Do cont this. :)
Dragon Man 180 chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
Nice chapter, I can't wait to see Naruto really give it to his new slave!
Mazzax chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
Soooo… How about the fact that Naruto's mindscape, being a sewer, is literally "in the gutter"? I haven't ever seen an author include a reference to that, never mind make the joke that Naruto is actually incapable of getting his mind out of the gutter because it's a sewer , and therefore must have a really dirty mind. I mean, we know not all mindscapes look like that, having seen Inoichi mind walking, so why isn't this being done!

Anyways, interesting idea for a story! Hope the next update doesn't take as long as this one did!
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
glad you updated, bit short but still interesting, keep it up :)
Octamis99 chapter 3 . 2/15/2014
Chapter was definitely worth the wait can't wait for the next one (hopefully it won't take as long though)
edvin.ka chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Shiranui Izayoi chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
A very unique concept as I have only seen 2 other story take this route. One being breaking the kitsune. just hope it isnt dead