Reviews for Teresa Lisbon, Office Politics, and Red Colleagues
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 3 . 2/24/2012
Amazing. I love your writing :)
hardly loquacious chapter 3 . 6/8/2011
Oh, I like this one. I like the idea of the ADA becoming Lisbon's ally. It would almost make up for some of the other stupidity that goes on. Because seriously, she needs an ally sometimes.

Also, this fic-a-thon to which you refer? Must it be post-finale fic, because, er, that's probably not happening anytime soon.
TheRoadGoesEverOn chapter 3 . 5/26/2011
Sorry for the late review. I only had time to read now.

It was a bit too short for my taste and I could see the affect of the Finale a bit (or maybe that was just me ;)) but anyway thanks for writing and I like that you kept it open where their relationship could go from here.

I know I'm in the majority but I really prefer Lisbon with other men than Jane (romantically) and I'm always happy if someone breaks free from the stereotypical Jane/Lisbon romance and has the courage to try something else :)

So thanks for writing again :))) 3
1832TeaQL chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
Loved the chapter. I like the fact that the Osvaldo-Lisbon thing is not going too fast, but there are subtle indications that he is indeed attracted to her. That was good writing in your part.

And the best thing about the potential relationship between Osvaldo and Lisbon is that he knows her, her job, her work, her wit and how she got where she is what she wants from her career.. everything. Franky he is someone who knows her enough to like her not for her beauty alone, but for the strong cop she is. Because whether one likes it or not, the cop Lisbon and the woman Lisbon are one and her job is makes the majority of her life and he is smart enough to realize that. So, I'm glad that you wrote it in a way that reflected that.

Though there is the 'Jane' aspect and when it comes to Jane and Osvaldo, we all know what we want for Lisbon! ;)

But I like this story, the Lisbon-Osvaldo prospect and specially the way you write it.

Good job!
1832TeaQL chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
Impressed, he should be! I always love the way Lisbon deals with officials in the show. It shows her strength and the influence of her character on others. So, I liked this scene a lot. And it is not a surprise that he feels a little bit small after facing Lisbon in that mood. I mean, who wouldn't?

It was a good call to not let whatever Lisbon was feeling towards Cho reflect in this conversation. It was Lisbon as we know her, sticking up for her own even when they screw up completely and whether they like it or not, leave her to take the majority of the heat. I think her saying that it was none of his business how she deals with Cho, showed Lisbon's fierce loyalty towards her team or in her own words, her 'family'.

I really liked the chapter. Good job!
All-I-need chapter 3 . 5/22/2011
Well, let me put it this way:

When the trial is over and if they all come out unscathed with no hard feelings, then he will never get a chance to ask Lisbon out, because THAT will be Janes job and no one elses. If Lisbon lets him, that is.

God, I really want to know how everything is going to play out. I read an interview with Bruno Heller and he said there will definitely be a trial. Hooray...

Your threeshot was great and Im glad you decided to include recent events into it. It workes very well in context - and I feel so sorry for Lisbon right now. I want to hug her.
Jisbon4ever chapter 3 . 5/22/2011
I still can't fully set my mind straight after that finale. :-O But you did a great job with it. And reading from Osvaldo's pov was actually nice. Very interesting. Especially since he seemed to be smitten by Lisbon. xD Lovely writing.
Jisbon4ever chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
Lisbon, a pushover? jklagjkrgkj xD Who wouldn't be impressed with her?... She has the power to set you straight, and she does so elegantly and with finesse. :-) Loved this chapter.
Jisbon4ever chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
I always like reading Lisbon centric stories. :-) I think you did a great job on dealing with her feelings towards what happened on that episode. She just has to fix everything. xD On to read the next two chapters...
Sweetdeath04 chapter 3 . 5/22/2011
It turned out pretty damn good! Great job! I like! And I actually like Ardiles! Great job!

TheRoadGoesEverOn chapter 2 . 5/20/2011
This is your muse speaking ;)

I love this so much :))) Thanks for writing. It's just awesome. Somehow I've grown fond of Osvaldo even if he only was in two episodes.

But you know I was thinking, Jane will need a good lawyer for defence. Maybe just maybe that's why they brought him in? Seem pretty pointless otherwise.

That would be all kinds of cool since we'd get more Lisbon/Osvaldo scenes next season!
Sweetdeath04 chapter 2 . 5/20/2011
Brilliant chapter! Go Lisbon! I'm looking forward to more. And as for the fic-athon, I'm in complete agreement. I'm thinking of starting one myself simply because there is no way I can wait until September to find out what happens next!

Great job!

All-I-need chapter 2 . 5/20/2011
Dont know if Im capable of forming full sentences yet. I just saw it.

Sorry I didnt review earlier, the nerves, you know?

LOVE how Lisbon handeled that one! Just. Love. It! Even a Osvaldo Ardiles has to be put into his place every now and then - and she did it gracefully. Amazing! Really amazing.

Looking forward to how it all plays out (and we both know Im not only talking about your story here).

See you on your blog ;-)
Sweetdeath04 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
This looks interesting! Can't wait for more!

1832TeaQL chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
This is an interesting start. I am intrigued about the 'office politics' angle. I think Lisbon's frustrations were written well. And I think this story is a good idea because we do see a lot of politics, it's influence and Lisbon's irritation at having to play by their rules in the show. So I can't wait to see what's going to happen next and where the meeting in the DA's office is going to lead. Update soon!