Reviews for To Be A Flyman
parakeetwuvs chapter 16 . 8/3/2014
What a whore, Dean!
Cassiopeia Mercutio chapter 11 . 7/24/2013
I think this chapter was just done so well. Not overly dramatized or drawn out, and everything just seemed to fall together correctly? Perfectly?

Good one.
Cassiopeia Mercutio chapter 9 . 7/24/2013
I really like how you are making Castiel struggle with this. Most fics don't and I find it adds a genuine depth of character to him in your fic.
Cassiopeia Mercutio chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
I love the theatre, and man do i love the 20s! This is quite a promising premise!
Justalittlebatty13 chapter 23 . 7/10/2013
This was brilliant! I love a good theatre au, and it was great that none of the main character were actors. You don't usually see that, and it made this fic unique.
Mohoro chapter 23 . 4/14/2013
Wowowoowow this was amazing! Found this gem on a destiel rec site as highly recommended so I gave it a shot even though the AUs time period seemed strange.
I don't ship Sabriel but the couple really did work in your fic, I enjoyed reading about them! Surprisingly so! Loved your '20s version of all the characters, just very well done.
Thanks for your hard work!
Alsc Petrelli Winchester Stark chapter 23 . 1/31/2013
I just sat down and read this all in one go. And let me tell you, it is fantastic. Amazing job, especially in describing 1928. Love this story :)
JeffersonStar chapter 23 . 9/24/2012
Wow. That was amazing! You are a wonderful writer and it's unbelievable how much I enjoyed reading this story. It's incredible and you are AWESOME!
Keefer chapter 23 . 8/24/2012
This was amazing! When I saw that this was going to be a K story, I was a bit worried. I hadn't read good ones before, but this one greatly exceeded my expectations.
Very well written and thought out.

And the part where a stranger sits next to Castiel, brilliant.
adeerfriend chapter 22 . 6/19/2012
I have no idea why this story isn't on more fic recs, it's amazing!
Aria657 chapter 23 . 2/14/2012
Ok I almost killed you with the stranger asking to sit with Castiel. Really? You just love to torture us poor mortals don't you? Well, you did a fantastic job you wonderfully evil person! :) I always love Gabriel and Sam and Destiel is my OTP so everything is cool! :D :D :D Oh yeah, Happy Valentine's Day!
Cant login from collegesorry chapter 23 . 12/1/2011
I wish I could bring myself to write how much I enjoyed your story as a whole, but the events taking place in the final chapters simply don’t match the rest of your plot.

The characters are just confusing, and not in the ‘humans are complex and paradoxical creatures’ way, but more of a ‘the author can’t make up their mind’ way.

Crowley’s speech to Castiel was completely ludicrous and out of place. Dean asks himself why he should write a letter to Castiel when Castiel didn’t write him in the first place… How about because Dean treated him terribly and it makes PERFECT sense that Castiel shouldn’t be the one to take the next step? Why is this even in his thought process?

Not only Dean did not apologize but somehow Castiel came out partially as the one at fault, accused of being the one who doesn’t take action, doesn’t go after what he wants. Why is everyone so convinced that he should be the one to go after the guy who treated him like trash? You know, the one who LEFT him and broke his heart? Why not go to Dean and tell HIM to go after Cas to make things right?

In the end, Castiel was a weak character who chased after the guy who broke his heart again and again, and took him back like nothing ever happened.

This is so frustrating! I’m really disappointed a story that was so interesting managed to screw up its ending so bad. I was looking forward for their getting back together, but this was poorly done.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 2 . 10/6/2011
Sorry I didn't get this to you earlier, MM, I was at work when I got your reply and couldn't do it there. In any case, here's hoping you get this. Liking this story and looking forward to more.

BTW, if you are ever in the mood, and need some nudging, more Sam and Gabe is awesome!
Torimiko chapter 23 . 10/1/2011
Wow. The vocabulary in this piece is just stunning! Even if not 100% accurate, it all flowed so nicely and created a great sense of place. I loved all your characterization of all our dear fellows and how you slipped everyone in. This was great
writesstuff chapter 23 . 9/18/2011
This story was beautiful, and awesome, and I so very much enjoyed this