Reviews for What's Waiting For Me
Lexy chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Once again and i'm really starting to feel bad for this but I think just from what you gave us that it's Sam dying since he's the more religious one than Dean and it seems like Sam would be the one thinking along the lines of hoping God didn't judge him to be a bad person and that his mom was in heaven and basically everything that he was thinking, also the other thing that leads me to believe it's Sam is that John say's Daddy's here instead o doing what I imagine he would have done had it been Dean which is turn the whole stay with me thing into an order.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
It's a very interesting story. I think it's first season Sam, I think even then, that Dean would be more worried about hell.
casammy chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
He has never written not badly at all, on our winchis boys, so Taking follows forward, his hanging histories, chances, Visions, and When the Past Comes back are awesome! my dear friend forces and hug supernatural !
ephiny63 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Hey hon

I can so understand about taking yourself a step back where your other stories are concerned, don't worry bout how long it takes coz we'll be here, well I know I will be anyway waiting for them, and I know that you will bounce back!

This little oneshot worked, truly it worked to me it was Sam, but I can so hear Dean's voice in there too. But the end of it ... was Sam for me ... it was so well written and crafted.

Well done honey

catch ya sooner rather than later

hugs Shelley
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
This gave me chills, sis. Loved it!

Sorry to hear that you're taking your unfinished fics down but I do understand. That's why I just refuse to post for now. Same problems. Can't write anything but crap.

Talk soon. Love ya.

Kris.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Interesting. Sad though. I think it's Sam, mainly because he was thinking of "her". Could be wrong though.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
great. :( i hope you'll b back to writing chapters soon
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Nicely done.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
This story could work for either brother but to me it works slightly more for Sam with the thoughts about God as he is more of a believer than Dean, though you never know as Dean could have thought of God as he reached his darkest hour. And I thought John would be more likely to call himself Daddy to Sam as he is the youngest, though again he could well say it to Dean if he was that close to losing him.

A really great short fic Gill, loved it. And hope your muse finds her way back to you; when she does I will be here! :)
supernatfem76 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
I think everyone wonders if there is an afterlife. I hope there is and it is just nothing. I am thinking that the brother bleeding out was Sam. He was the one who always prayed. As far as your other stories, I will wait patiently for when the muse strikes again.
judyann chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
OK am I supposed to guess who it's about? I thought Sam for some reason. I loved it. A little different but I liked it!
kiwimoonelmo chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Yeah it worked was solid piece of writing and very well thought out.I'm sorry you feel the need to take down your work,because it's very rest assured that we'll be waiting for your 's hoping you find your way home
Ziggymia123 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Yeah, it worked. *sniffle* I thought for sure it was Sam talking, but when John came, I switched it to Dean. John always seems to be like that with Dean more then Sam. Can you please tell me which one? : )

But this was very good, very sad! I wanted to give him a hug!