Reviews for Being an Idiot Can Pay Off
lexicon63738 chapter 1 . 4/1/2016
Hahah so cute
amestoy chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
I really laught with crazy-angry Hermione.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
It wasn'tan attempt, it was humorous. And the classic both are too noble to confess their feeling trope
Magda chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
I love your fics and delusions of Harry are pretty funny, so congratulations for another great one-shot. But IMO you should check some info about Bulgaria up - like average temperature, which is only few grades lower than in England. Better make it that Krum spends most of the time in Durmstrang far north ;)
jetzer0 chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
lawl
Montara chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
And..he still thinks it was a good plan :)))
FuN FiFi chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Cute story! I liked idiot!Harry lol :-D
chris chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
there is a very fine line between insanity and genius. In this case that line is if the plan worked or not and really if you are willing to die for a cause,seems in this case it worked out and harry was a bloody brilliant genius.
Mionefan chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
People do really stupid things when they're in love! I can relate.
scorpioneldar chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
more like ingenious indeed lolz
you ever hear about crazy smart
or how bout so crazy it just might work
think that is what happened here harry

i love this great job
luv2write12234 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
love it
Buzzardonic chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Great story, I had to favourite it, especially the summary.
Penghost chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Quite silly but something Harry would try if desperate enough. Hehe...
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Good story
Runecutter chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Aaaand Harry is really the best one in being an idiot? No wonder canon had her falling for Ron :P

No, seriously. A nice idea how to bring both to finally speak out loud their feelings and damn the consequences.

But has everybody to forget they're wizards? They can do warming charms very easily, there's almost no chance for hypothermia in such a degree if you're not really empty headed and impulsive.