Reviews for Mental
Miharulaboulette chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
I'm totally in love with your story. It's really good. Thanks
Dolphin chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
I have just one word for this fic: PERFECT
..that was amazing..it made me cry from the beginning up to the end..i think i'll be re-reading this forever..thank you!.._..
fuzzy bunnies chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
I wasn't expecting a happy ending but I'm so thankful for it
DariaPhilomela chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Incredible work! Bravo!
seanix00bs chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Lurida chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Absolutely loved this story!
Melissa chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Ahh. This is so good. I really love what you did with this idea. Canon interspersed within the moments of "reality" was written so well.
yodaswife chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Oh gosh, I am in love with this fic :) So well written with a perfectly convoluted plotline.
lequeenofmoondoor chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
AWWW!
MichiGandalf chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
But I want more! :(
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Your story really touch my heart... I want to cry because its so good...y know
MidsummerNightGirl chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
This is astounding. It is so, so good and heart wrenching and well written and fantastic. Thank you
martyrinthemaking chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Thank you for this. It was bittersweet for the most part and really beautiful. I enjoyed it very much, so thank you.
(I listened to "La Vie En Rose" by Edith Piaf as I read this as well as the songs that were in the fic.)
sandymg chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Fascinating AU. So many possibilities. I thought maybe they were both patients at the very first. Then the nurse thing came up but part of me still wondered if you were going with a double twist. There's sequel potential here because wow, what must have happened to poor Blaine to mess him up that much? Interestingly enough those weren't memories he was having ... at least it didn't appear they were direct memories because they didn't know each other as youths.

Anyway,any story that leaves me thinking is always a good one. Very clever plotting!
TrickyKicky chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
wow.. I really like the way your head works :) that was amazing!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »