Reviews for Harry Potter and the Boxer Bandit
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 1 . 7/8
Lol, I think the title and the AN at the end are the best parts. You crack me up.

Btw, how many pet ferrets do you have, what are their names, and can I please see a picture?
AliceCullen3 chapter 1 . 2/3
LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
Well at least yours steals something you don'r need right away. One of my five ferrets stole my bra a couple of times and being rather largely endowed (I'm a g cup ) in that department I noticed right away and found it under my dresser with him sleeping in it. 3 way to go Google he found the perfect place for him to be out if the way buf still in the way
babyvfan chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
Nice
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
O.O ahahaha! xD
woooo! xD
slytherinslut123 chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Hehehe
thats more like it lol:D
Carling chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
A thong? I think your ferret was trying to do you a favor...talk about feeling you've got a wedgie! I was expecting ferret animagus Draco, but I guess we won't ever quite know how Draco and Greg pulled off the underwear heist. I wasn't expecting Harry and Draco to be a couple, given how Harry was talking about Slytherins earlier. It was a surprise when he got pulled into the alcove and molested by the ferret.
Looking to the future chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
I thought the story was funny but not as funny as your inspiration for it
WolfandWhitlock chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Lmfao!:')
Draco mudiliar chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
hahaaa...that was funny
SpiderRealm chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
*snickers* Oh, this was good! Now I can't get the image of Draco stealing Harry's underwear out of my head! xD
Ireadtomuch chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
my ferrets like to steal socks as well.. and pens, and shirts, and bras, and barbies, and balls, and granola bars, chocolate, christmas oraments, anything that makes crinkley noise... that steal anything they like because if they like it it is automatically theirs.
Rena chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Bloody brilliant, I tell you.
MouseKitty chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Amusing story, even if the summary gives it away.
blinded little adjii chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Wahahaha i t0tally agree wit harry, i hate d tight seams.. itchy..o_o..yeah i love g0ing c0mmando..esp. While wearing my sch0ol unif0rm..wahaha l0ve this!