Reviews for When Everything Else Is Gone
argent12 chapter 15 . 11/15/2013
-_- thanks for the cliff hanger much appreciated
yobeel chapter 15 . 8/14/2013
Thats it. The end? No, no, no please come back and finish this
Black Ciel chapter 15 . 7/23/2013
God! Dude please update soon! I'm dying here! D:
reptarjr chapter 15 . 7/19/2013
Another fic abandoned. Sucks cause it was just getting interesting too. (It was actually interesting like 12 chapters back, but you get wha I'm saying.)
baddiemaggie chapter 15 . 7/13/2013
Are you kidding me, ugh please update soon
Debbie93 chapter 15 . 6/9/2013
PLEASE UPDATE...!
Evangeline Kathrine chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Oh, you evil son of a bitch. You can't just leave it there! There's still so much more to the story! Rose still doesn't know about Alice and Bella, poor Emmett is still completely out of the lesbian lover loop, and what is the deal with Edward being "let out?" Let out of where? For what? You have an amazing story on your hands here so please, please update soon.
bitchynovich chapter 15 . 9/15/2012
god. you had to update really soon. you must update sooooooon
i want to know what the deal is with Rosalie !

PS many times before, I want Rose and Alice to talk again in secret ! :3 please !
Daeru chapter 15 . 5/24/2012
Soooo good. Please update soon! You left it on a bad cliffy. Rose needs to so get over Alice since Ali obviously cares more for Bella (as it should be) and rose has em. Oh and fucktard needs to die just saying.
XInsaniac chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
This is a great story. Just hope you update soon, missing it so much.
AshTT chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
In only a few days time I read the whole fic for three times. It's THAT good!

I've read through (or skimp through) a lot of fic and most of them i didn't even finish the first few paragraphs while your fic just instantly caught my eyes. The pacing is perfect. The plot is engaging. The character are believable. The dialogs are fun to read while still being appropriate and not out of place.

I was particularly intrigued by Bella's friendship with Rose, Em, Jake and Jasper. You've made them so real that their interactions either warmed or crushed my heart. Thank your for sharing this beautiful story with us!
Emma James chapter 15 . 11/24/2011
just as it was getting good damn you edward
nzuri94 chapter 15 . 11/3/2011
So. I found this story a couple of days ago. And I have to tell you, this story is literally breaking my heart. And I mean that in all honesty and seriousness. But I can't bring myself to stop reading it. I keep going over different scenarios in my head trying to find some kind of way where everyone can be happy and still leave Bella and rosalie's friendship in tact while leaving rosalie and emmetts marriage in tact at the same time. But I'm at a lost for words. I don't know how things will turn out at this point. I guess ill just have to wait and see. Sorry about the long review.
ritsuMonkey7 chapter 15 . 10/20/2011
Ah! Scandelous drama occuring! I won't lie I'm quite annoyed with Bella's avoiding talking about the job but I'm glad for the update & I'm anticipating the next one! :D so hurry cuz things are getting even better!
Jeno85 chapter 15 . 10/20/2011
I cannot wait for the next chapter. I love this story.