Reviews for In Showers, In Session, In Bed
I love Prussia the Awesome chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
A good holiday present would be to update this!
I love Prussia the Awesome chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
A good holiday present would be to update this!
Sapcoat chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
There is one word for this fic: YES. At the beginning of the locker-room-shower scene, the only thing I was thinking was, "Drop the soap, drop the soap, someone drop the soap, they better drop the soap..." And what did Austria do? He dropped the soap ;D I was then like, "HECK YEAH! w"

Haha, but really, awesome fic, and I hope that you do continue on with this, even if it's a different couple! ;3
xChibiDragonx chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Oh god, this was truly amazing! I love this pairing to death. It was so sexy xD You really should continue this story with this pairing.
scenespaddict chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
-hyperventilates slightly- Th-that's it? D: Dude, I was startin' to get into it ):

Oh well! I lived it immensely none the less! C:

I thought it was really great writing, honestly _ I'm really glad I read this!

I loved every sentence and paragraph and EVERYTHING in it! _
neriine chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
I...didn't get through the whole thing because I really don't think lovino is bully material. Mafia maybe, but not true bully. It's just not...him. Like, he tries to hurt Germany, and Spain on more than one occasion, but that's all and only them because Spain molests him and can't read atmospheres and he doesn't want Germany to take Feli away from him. (this is my theory please feel free to ignore it) the swearing...is just a part of him.

So I disagree with the plot. Mainly because I dislike Feli over Lovi because Lovi has a canon inferiority complex and I love him. And I'm ordering a 3G fastener of him from the US.

Sorry. I just think it's wrong. I'll check out your profile now and comment nicely to make up for this horrible review.
Pretty-prince-of-parties chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
OH MY GOD! I HAVE TO CONTINUE THIS STORY. IMMEDIANTLY!

see capitals, now you must do what i say :D

but seriously, you have to finish this story! i Love it!
Sakuracatz chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Okay, first off this is a really good chapter. I really enjoyed it, also it was my first Austria/Prussia fic so this is a really good start for me of reading this pairing.

I really liked how even you skipped scenes I was not confused at all, it was pretty clear. Also I don't really think it was OOC, you did a good job. Oh and I really like this AU. Just saying.

It was really hot and sexy, basically I enjoyed it. xD Haha.

Though I did find some spelling mistakes and just like, one grammar mistake you can always change them next time. It was still awesome. That is all. xD I love it.
uglyassbuttface chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
YOU SHOULD SO ADD ANOTHER CHAPTER OF THIS COUPLE. PLEASE.
ahha.interesting chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
this was much better I understood what was going on there wasn't to many things happening at once. I thought that you did a good job other than with some grammer. however i was shocked to my own "reaction " to this story and am now questioning myself to "That" aspect. I don't know if i can write anything close to this that would be able to turn you on but i will try. P.s I liked this story and think that you should continue with this plot tell what happened when and if lovino finds out and how they manage to deal with it. how often they get to getter. ect...
The Phantom Devil chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
this has an interesting plot (contrary to what your a/n said) it's a bit confusing though since this is AU and not much was explained at the beginning but i hope that this story will continue and preferably still PruAus since this was the category it was placed in XD
Lily Canvas chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
WOW O_O

I. Frickin'.Loved. It!

If you make a another chapter with this pair I would be so happy! :D

Amazing!
KleineVogel chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
I"m sorry, I couldn't get all the way though it. The idea seemed interesting enough but you switched from third person to first person. (ie. Going from "Roderich said" to being "I said").

I don't understand why it is Romano and Gilbert. Especially since Romano's personality is to hate "Germans." I suggest getting to know the characters better.