Reviews for The Wild, Inhospitable Shore
Luce-san chapter 1 . 4/8
Haha, that was fun. The ending was unexpected and really funny.
Rathian Empress chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
OMG LMAO.
Siphirith H-V-A-S. Jr chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Hiiiii !
Omg what a naughty Loki ! xD Loved it !
And there is the deal ! I discovered this pairing month ago, with The Dark World and this fucking amazing Fandral who just made Loki shut his mouth and I just shipped them since. And I'm french, btw, and in french there is just nothing on this website about Loki and Fandy, so here I came and beg your agreement to translate your fic in my language ! Can I ? :D Please please please !
So hope you will accept and well have a nice day and everything :3
Queen Serenity chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Not sure if you know about the new pairing feature, but you should consider marking this as a pairing between Loki and Fandral so that people looking for fics with a pairing like that will find your story to read. :)
Anjiera-sama chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
I love this pairing too next to ThorxLoki and BalderxLoki, maybe more so than Thorxloki
InnocentMurderer chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Perfect story, just amazing end!
rhodos chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Your portrayal of Loki was spendid as always - and I loved the wits you granted Fandral!
Thank you!
Lord L.H.J chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
LOL MORE MORE!
StellaIanua chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
x'D OMG I love it!
Kidiu chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Haha, poor Loki! I didn't know Fandral had it in him!
Imperial Dragon chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
An interesting pairing to see. I think the pairing could work since in the movie, Fandral is one of the few to to not automatically think ill of Loki.
darkfire67 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Epic. Win. You can't really ignore Loki no matter if you want to or not.
Boondock chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
*slow clap*
HiM'e'iTSu chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Very funny. Also it's the only story for this pairing I had found, which is unfortunate because I think it can actually work:)
crazysmile15 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Revenge, how sweet it can be..lol!