Reviews for With You on Top and Me Underneath
godess bubbles chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
I still love Dom Merlin!
deathtoprice chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Hello. I just love your stories. They're amazing. Shockingly similar things have happened to me and my sub. Like the Edwin incident. Only my sub was the one being approached. But yeah I really love how this series is going and I can't wait to read more
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
I love this series of fics. You need to write more. I just keep coming back to them.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
I love this series of fics. Yo
Renn chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Fuck! Hot stuff, yet again, but no actual smut! I'm really looking forward to it when it does arrive though - this taster has sent my imagination crazy! Awesome story, yet again, and (I probably should have mentioned this in my review for 'This Play Between the Sheets' but my brain was all foggy for some reason ;) ) but the characters and the logic behind everything, like Arthur being the sub, is all brilliant. I rather like Forridel, I think, and would like to see some more of her as well as more of Arthur's insatiability. I'd quite like to see a little play with toys, and similar pleasurable torment - how about a butt plug and cock ring as Merlin's version of a chastity belt, and see how the corporate king makes it through a day wearing that? *evil grin* If not, there's always the option of simply having Merlin tie him up and fuck him stupid, which is always hot. Merlin being dom for Gwaine as well as Arthur should be really hot, so now I am going to remove my (somewhat damp) panties and persuade my boyfriend to clear my mind.
waiting4amadmanwithabox chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Just wanted to say how much I loved this story. The scene where Merlin and the owner were traumatizing poor Percy was hilarious! I also really liked the image of vulnerabilty you presented with Arthur asking Merlin if he would remember he was his real slave.
Luna Ackles chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Oh My God!
I loved it! 3
Super hot! Just thinking of them like that is just ... hot! .
Lineia chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Please continue this fiction!
I love the series where Arthur bottoms, and you have a real talent for writing!
Her Pillow James chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
I really want to see rimming in the next chapter or story, whichever you write :)
yHime chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
WHOAH. Third in the series! *whoops in joy*

I CANNOT wait until it's updated...hopefully soon? *hopeful stare*

It's going to make things interesting, adding Gwaine to the mix. But I especially like the fact despite what they do, there is always this simply monogamous stand of their relationship. *grins*

It's a BDSM relationship that stems from love and since love came first, there'll always be affection in all they do in whatever form - and I love that.

And well, it seems that Merlin's becoming the perfect master for Arthur that he could very well become & it makes ME feel all hot and bothered. *mentally leers at Merlin and Arthur*

Hope to see more soon! *hearts*
Xylie chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Please please please update. I really love your work. Wanna read lots more
Yabbit chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
more plz?
Ann Onymous chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
OH MY GOD! I just found this and loved it. Then I looked at the date to see when an update might be due and got depressed. Please say you're going to write more of this fic...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
OMG! I love your story! Please do more? Please!
DarkMiss chapter 1 . 5/28/2012

I wanna tell that your story is really amazing! I read it again and again and i really love your BDSM AU.

I think it's interesting to add Gwaine, i just hope it won't make problems between our two sexy boys! I don't know why but I feel Arthur is not very enthusiast about this threesome...

I can't wait to read the next chapter! I hope you'll update soon!

ps: I'm sorry if there are any mistakes... I'm french but sometimes i still make some mistakes, even if I speak english well.