Reviews for All Earthly Things Above
nooxlex chapter 1 . 1/29/2016
Would you mind posting this to archive of our own? It is one of my favorites and I would love to bookmark it. Thank you for writing it!
rhodos chapter 6 . 4/11/2013
Holy Frigga.
This was insane. Perfect. Divine.
Thank you.
Hellysion chapter 6 . 9/25/2012
Looved it
Izaya-chi chapter 6 . 5/13/2012
I don't really know how to describe/comment on your story. It's so deep and you had to have done some research in order to create this I'm sure xD All though that seems like a befitting ending, i hope it wasn't. It just doesn't really seem ALL right...
Nehan Shinzui34 chapter 6 . 12/23/2011
OH. MY. GAWD. This has to be one of the best Thor fis I've read on here, and it's one of the shortest non-oneshots. I can't describe how much I adore this, except that I only wish I had half as much skill with words. It took me days to try and comment on this, but ff was acting stupid this week. Thanks so much for this, I'm so happy I found it!
anon chapter 6 . 10/3/2011
Oh my god, I love it. More?
Creamy chapter 6 . 8/19/2011
Dark but oh so beautiful
Fai'swingedchronicles chapter 6 . 6/16/2011
impressive story! I hope to see more :)
Decipher Philosophy chapter 6 . 6/12/2011
This isn't complete right? So update it! I demand that you do! Please update! UPDATE!
alltheangelsinheaven chapter 6 . 6/9/2011
WOO! smex!

but I did feel bad for Loki... he didn't have a fun time...

well. you know. being drug-fucked out of your mind means that even when you are having fun, by default you are not! NOOOO

Drugs are bad and wrong. Even if they are actually magic potions.

Magic mushrooms are bad and wrong too. Probably.

Anyways, the make-up sex was great so who wins in the long run?

KINDA curious to know what Loki did to the dude in the gray suit, but at the same time

- would even YOU be able to come up with something so disturbing? can anyone?

Haha. I love Loki. He's so messed up.

great story! (will there be more? let me know and i will add this to story alerts...)
Cainchan chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
I like lokis ramblings and the poor boys captured and not able to free themselfes.
L13R18N32 chapter 6 . 5/21/2011
...FINALLY

I've been looking everwhere for this wonderful pairing!
dglsprincess105 chapter 6 . 5/19/2011
... I'm glad you didn't go to any detail on what Loki did to the grey man. But I'm sure from my vast imagination and knowing how creative Loki is, it was most unpleasant. And the guy did deserve it.

Still, I feel bad for Heimdall having to see that.