Reviews for O is for Obedience REWRITTEN!
Titantnt chapter 3 . 11/16/2012
It was bad, boring and I just lied two times in a row! ;).
Up to the next episode!
Titantnt chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
Someone trying to conquer the world...
Hmm... Reminds me of someone I know.
Titantnt chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
So the real Will is going kinda dark too! Fun!
And Zafyra and Will being sisters? I like that idea!
Reminds me of Will and Serenity.
bobrock1000 chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
great story

can't wait for P is for Protectors REWRITTEN!

keep on writing
Taeniaea chapter 3 . 6/15/2011
Cool Story Poor Will ,and Zafyra got put even deeper into Nerissa spell
XV-Dragon chapter 3 . 6/4/2011
Awsome update to the sees you made, hope you keep oing TTigerz :)
NIkly chapter 3 . 5/20/2011
This is the episode I like the most so far! I like the short alliance between Will and Zafyra, even if Nerissa had to ruined all. I hope that they could make up and fight together again. I liked when Matt/Shagon saw Will and Zafyra with Zafyra's wing wrapped around Will. Really nice image.

I'll wait for the next episode then, keep it up!
Kalims chapter 3 . 5/20/2011
Excelletn sequel You pretty much showed a great bond between Will and Zafyra, and I liked it.

Looking forward for the next story, TTigerz!
KaliAnn chapter 3 . 5/19/2011
I was waiting so patiently for this! I love it and what you wrote between Will and Zafrya, but I really wanted to see Caleb evil for awhile!~
chaotic9 chapter 3 . 5/19/2011
Once again a good episode rewrite. And to think that Will and Zafyra almost made up. But then Nerissa intruded. Oh well. Maybe next time.

I actually like your approach, because I always consider that one of the ways to prevail against our darker side is to actually accept it, accept that it is us, a part of us. But accept it doesnt mean to submit to it. We just recognize it is a part of us, not the whole.

Anyway, I imagine how you are going to continue this, and I think that what was happening to Will and Zafyra will happen to Matt and Shagon. If Will will have an older teasing sister why not Matt shouldnt have an older jerk for a brother?

Again good story and please update soon.

PS: I have to apologize to you and my readers about a certain mistake in my last chapter. The part about the character of Sailor Moon was actually character(s), to implie that it is actually based on two characters. I misspelled, so again sorry.

Anyway, you did figured out one of them. Hotaru aka Sailor Saturn. The part of turning Nerissa into an younger version is a dead giveway, not to mention the part of loneliness and miscomprehension by others. But it is not exactly the same. For one thing, Hotaru was not actually guilt for any of the things that Mistress 9 did, because they were two separate entities, with Mistress 9 being a demon that possessed Hotaru when she was young. Nerissa did most of her wrongs on her own accord, although in my story it is pretty obvious by now that they still had a finger of the Forgotten.

If you want to know the other character, I will tell a clue: Nissa and Will relationship will be more or less similar to a certain mother and future daughter on Sailor Moon. And I think that I have pratically told you who is it.
Lexvan chapter 3 . 5/19/2011
Just when things were going well, it all goes to pot! But there may be a chance for thigns to go right. Here's hoping it does!

Great story! Keep it up!
Lexvan chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
Nerissa is a peice of work! Not only did she turn Will and Zafyra against each other, but she gave Zafyra an extreme makeover! I see major trouble for the girls!

Great chapter! Keep it up!
Lexvan chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Looks like Will got Zafyra on her side. Let's hope it last. Cause with Shagon there, she may turn back t his side.

Great chapter! Keep it up!