Reviews for Another World Inside Of me
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Something new. Liked it.
BigKatie chapter 13 . 7/2/2013
One word: AMAZING! Thank you! Greeting from Poland! :)
Guest chapter 11 . 6/17/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 12 . 4/1/2013
this is an amazing story,good job!
i also loved the titles that is the lyrics of When I'm Gone from 3 Doors Down nice music taste babe!xx
teenagefangirl chapter 13 . 2/19/2013
This is amazing I read the whole thing today! Was wondering if you ever did write a squeal? I really think you should. You are a wonderful writer!
moonshadow2012 chapter 12 . 2/8/2013
Wow. That was amazing. I read the whole thing today, I couldn't...well, I'd say I couldn't put it down but it's a virtual book so I virtually couldn't put it down...I guess. Anyway! I love how you spun the story I was trying to figure it out the whole time and it just kept me guessing. It was really fun. I am also in love with your alternate universe/future/coma dream world. It was awesome. (The twins were sooo adorable!) And I like how you ended with Castle telling her he would love her always and the always was in italics so it was like both real Castle and dream Castle were saying it. Great work!
MS
Guest chapter 13 . 11/22/2012
Hey I just fell in love with matty and livvie, and kate with them was just so amazing, you write really well, congrats! I'd love a sequel besides the one from halloween, wich was amazing too. Well, thank you so much for the story!
Love,
L.
knwho chapter 12 . 11/7/2012
I've read this twice now, and I still tear up a little. It reminds me of the JL episode, "For the Man Who Has Everything", especially chapters 1-8.
TheTruthBetween chapter 12 . 5/28/2012
I generally try to leave something approaching intelligent appreciation when I review, but right now I'm so wrapped up in spastic incoherence, I don't really see that happening.

Love!
TheTruthBetween chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
Just popping in to review this chapter before I finish the whole story to say that your choice of names is seriously freaking me out LOL I have a cousin named Matthew, a niece named Olivia and my name is Nicole! LOL
firefaerie15 chapter 13 . 4/10/2012
great story
hug-me chapter 13 . 3/2/2012
Oh I just love this story! Utter brilliance! The way Alexis an Kate interacted was just great and her seeing her mum again brought a tear to my eye! I hope you do decide to do a sequel!
BeWhoYouAre99 chapter 2 . 2/15/2012
Interesting story
outer limits chapter 13 . 1/30/2012
Love this story keep it up
Mia-Olivia-Q chapter 13 . 1/16/2012
i loved your story it was a great twist. and i liked both of your ideas to continue!