Reviews for His Gift
ThatGypsyWriter chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
rubiesandrain chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
AW! This is so cute! :)
WelcomeToLeahland xD chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Ahw Tony's so sweet! It's a cute story - I 'aww-ed' out loud and now my parents are giving me funny looks xP Anyhoo, I really like your writing style.
SomeKindaWonderful chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
You tend to leave a story as a cliff hanger lol. I still love it, though!
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
This made me smile.

Sweet but not to sweet.

and I'd love to see Ziva in some earrings like that.
pimmyjalmerkhol chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Perfecto! :)

Alidiabin chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Awww ... so cute. It's made me all warm and fuzzy inside.
Different Child chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
TIVA IS BEAUTIFUL! XDD baha. I'm sooo glad you wrote this! LOL! 333 XDD It's amazing!

Ziva probably forgot it was her birthday for the time being.. It would be like her. I would've been a bit shocked had she just WOKEN up but gotten outta bed? Even Ziva gets some downtime occasionally. TONY! Haha. SHe should've known. Who else would show up at her place at that hour? XD Pshh. And the cupcake...AWWW! 333 So sweet! and numy...mmm i want one now...meanie! T_T XD Haha.

They talk a bit of course but he is too funny w/ the other gift! And her response...LOVE IT! XDD LOL! Priceless. "Didn't your parents ever teach you manners?"

"Well, they were a little busy throwing plates and other breakable things around the house, but alright. Give it to me please." He hesitated again, and she looked at him quizzically. "Tony?""

Sounds like my house...they didn't throw breakables but they were arguing and too busy to teach me manners...that's why they sent me to a manners class! T_T It was boring. XD All I got out of it was how to walk with a book on my head. Which is a great party trick. *drum thingy* XDDD. But yusss. And then the earrings? WHAT A GIFT! Damnn where does a government man get that kinda moola? But *whistles* it's goooddd.

He's never helped a woman put on earrings or anything else before? He's too busy taking it off. Right. _ XD LOL! But awww. and then she's like let's split it. It's small! I don't care. You haven't eaten. Bad boy. Rawr. 33 Haha! 333. Mmmm. AWESOMENESSS! TIVA TIVA TIVA! 333 I'm bouncy over this. 33

hundan chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Aww I have to say at the moment your stories are very cute, this one especially. I loved how adorable these two were, I hope one day you do own NCIS :) haha Love how you have been sharing so much fantastic work with us too!
xangels creationx chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
*bows* I have been over-fluffed congratulations *hands you a caf-pow* to tiva *offers her blessing as we toast cups and take a sip* I simply love tiva just before i go to bed... good job my long distance secert agent! never cease to amaze me.
Shipperwolf chapter 1 . 5/19/2011

This made me squee .

I want earrings like those! *races off to the jewelry store*
SweetVenice chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Awwwwwww! I love this Tony! Awwwwwwww! Lovely FF!
MaisMens chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Aawh, thank you! I forgive you! It's still my birthday so you're not too late xD I love the sweet ending, and well I love the whole story! :P I'm almost going to read you're other story btw, but my inbox keeps on growing and I can't find it anymore xD Love you!