Reviews for Of Twisted Technology and Miscommunications
RinnaZevran1987 chapter 1 . 6/15
Hilarious. Pretty much in hysterics it was that funny.
laceypuckett76 chapter 1 . 12/5/2017
omg I died. "wait thats an option?" bahahahahahahha can't breath here.
IShipMaskyXHoodie chapter 1 . 9/30/2017
Oh my god, i cant breath
ShadowHunter19 chapter 1 . 9/18/2017
OH MY FUCKING GOD! So funny! Had to stop an contain my laughter several times only to continue reading and burst into laughter a second later. NEW FAV TEXTING FAIL STORY!
IhumakitukPeople chapter 1 . 8/15/2017
This is the first fanfic I've read on Fast and Furious because I've seen only some of the first movie and nothing else, and I almost busted a gut from laughing! Oh my God, some of this stuff is so damn funny, I was scared I was going to wake up my sister from laughing so hard! I was even thinking of showing this to my cousin, even if she doesn't really like M/M, she supports it, but believes it (like all relationships) should not be broadcasted too much.

I really hope there are more stories like this one in the fandom :)
Grace chapter 1 . 8/1/2017
I laughed so hard my stomach hurt
YokuMiya chapter 1 . 7/23/2017
i started crying from laughing at this ill have you know. its wonderful
Lysa96 chapter 1 . 6/25/2017
I can't stop laughing I might pee it's fuckin funny
Ethereal Sphere chapter 1 . 6/7/2017
This was AWESOME. i was so under the table. your sense of humour is just fine, no worries.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2017
You should write more this was insanely awesome and funny as hell I haven't laughed so much in ages had tears
Aqua1209 chapter 1 . 5/29/2017
I think this was pretty funny.
heidigabriellehernandez chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
I laughed for like the whole story lmfao best comedy ive read in a long time. Awesome work keep it up!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
This is the BEST THING EVER!
Uncontrollable-book-nerd chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
I'm using a pillow to stifle the laughter, as "chemistry homework" shouldn't be making me laugh so I hard I cry (it should just make me cry in general). Seriously. This is gonna get me caught, I'm dying :)
Syn chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
I love both of these fics entirely probably too much but every time I need a laugh a little in life I always come back to them.

Thank you for doing an awesome job with them!