Reviews for Of Twisted Technology and Miscommunications
ally.crawshae chapter 1 . 9/30
Oh my god, i cant breath
ShadowHunter19 chapter 1 . 9/18
OH MY FUCKING GOD! So funny! Had to stop an contain my laughter several times only to continue reading and burst into laughter a second later. NEW FAV TEXTING FAIL STORY!
IhumakitukPeople chapter 1 . 8/15
This is the first fanfic I've read on Fast and Furious because I've seen only some of the first movie and nothing else, and I almost busted a gut from laughing! Oh my God, some of this stuff is so damn funny, I was scared I was going to wake up my sister from laughing so hard! I was even thinking of showing this to my cousin, even if she doesn't really like M/M, she supports it, but believes it (like all relationships) should not be broadcasted too much.

I really hope there are more stories like this one in the fandom :)
Grace chapter 1 . 8/1
I laughed so hard my stomach hurt
YokuMiya chapter 1 . 7/23
i started crying from laughing at this ill have you know. its wonderful
Lysa96 chapter 1 . 6/25
I can't stop laughing I might pee it's fuckin funny
Ethereal Sphere chapter 1 . 6/7
This was AWESOME. i was so under the table. your sense of humour is just fine, no worries.
You should write more this was insanely awesome and funny as hell I haven't laughed so much in ages had tears
Aqua1209 chapter 1 . 5/29
I think this was pretty funny.
heidigabriellehernandez chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
I laughed for like the whole story lmfao best comedy ive read in a long time. Awesome work keep it up!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
This is the BEST THING EVER!
Uncontrollable-book-nerd chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
I'm using a pillow to stifle the laughter, as "chemistry homework" shouldn't be making me laugh so I hard I cry (it should just make me cry in general). Seriously. This is gonna get me caught, I'm dying :)
Syn chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
I love both of these fics entirely probably too much but every time I need a laugh a little in life I always come back to them.

Thank you for doing an awesome job with them!
LCosta90 chapter 1 . 9/16/2016
OMG, I laughing so hard right now! Fucking hilarious, I'm reading this in the middle of night trying to suppress my laughs to not wake up everybody in the house. Brilliant job!
Angelic Phoenix chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
I takes a genius to write something as funny as this!