Reviews for Of Twisted Technology and Miscommunications
Cat chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
That was f***** HILARIOUS! OMG, never laughed so much, think my brother heard me and that's why he came in the gate. Loved Mia telling Dom he can turn auto correct off and he goes 'it can?'

Getting bookmarked!
Allie chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I neva eva rate or review a story but OMG i had to because you got me laughin my ass off and that was really good!
FoxxFlame chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
THIS WAS THE BEST STORY EVER! i laughed so hard i almost peed myself! Congratulations on writting a succesful humerous/romantic story!
Koneko-chan chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
My phone's autocorrect hates me too lol

And I almost suffocated from laughter on some of them, so I would definitely say goodjob on the humor aspect of it :D
Collykins chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
From now on my new insult has to be "cumnuggin' cartwheelin' coochcatcher" - this has made my life. Full props to you!

AWESOME.
cleo3601 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
OMG! Laugh out loud FUNNY! Great job!
Two Last Words chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
That was awesome...I had people staring at me because I was laughing so hard. Good job.
my shangri-la chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Nonsensical and I loved it. I laughed for half an hour!
Snaperaven chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
hahahahahahhahaa... owwwww the pain. but oooh sooo good. I don't suppose you would be willing to do more. I have in fact visited the damn you autocorrect site. I got to page 15 before I couldn't go any more, I was getting a stich in my side.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
this was hilarious! do more but with him texting letty. want to see how that works out. great job, i was laughing the whole time!
MonkeyRead chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
RL LOL! Couldn't help but cackle through the whole thing! Great job!
Ebbagull chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
HAH! Some of these made me laugh so hard I got tears in my eyes.

Hilarious.
Colonelengle chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
LMFAOROTF. )

*Wheezing* *Tears*

This was awesome. I'm still trying to remember how to breathe right here.

For not having a strong point in comedy you did an awesome job.

And I agree with Dom, "F*ing Autocorrect". I wish my phone turned it off automatically every time I text. But I have to do it manually each time. Sucks.

Keep up the great work. )
slytherin-devil-13 chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Haha that was hilarious I am so facing this right now :)
Jael Rainer chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe! That was awesome! Surprisingly I can see that actually happening. Hate tech sometimes! Hey keep writing! Can't wait to read more!
448 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 .. Last Next »