Reviews for Of Twisted Technology and Miscommunications
Koneko-chan chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
My phone's autocorrect hates me too lol

And I almost suffocated from laughter on some of them, so I would definitely say goodjob on the humor aspect of it :D
Collykins chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
From now on my new insult has to be "cumnuggin' cartwheelin' coochcatcher" - this has made my life. Full props to you!

AWESOME.
cleo3601 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
OMG! Laugh out loud FUNNY! Great job!
Two Last Words chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
That was awesome...I had people staring at me because I was laughing so hard. Good job.
my shangri-la chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Nonsensical and I loved it. I laughed for half an hour!
Snaperaven chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
hahahahahahhahaa... owwwww the pain. but oooh sooo good. I don't suppose you would be willing to do more. I have in fact visited the damn you autocorrect site. I got to page 15 before I couldn't go any more, I was getting a stich in my side.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
this was hilarious! do more but with him texting letty. want to see how that works out. great job, i was laughing the whole time!
MonkeyRead chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
RL LOL! Couldn't help but cackle through the whole thing! Great job!
Ebbagull chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
HAH! Some of these made me laugh so hard I got tears in my eyes.

Hilarious.
Colonelengle chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
LMFAOROTF. )

*Wheezing* *Tears*

This was awesome. I'm still trying to remember how to breathe right here.

For not having a strong point in comedy you did an awesome job.

And I agree with Dom, "F*ing Autocorrect". I wish my phone turned it off automatically every time I text. But I have to do it manually each time. Sucks.

Keep up the great work. )
slytherin-devil-13 chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Haha that was hilarious I am so facing this right now :)
Jael Rainer chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe! That was awesome! Surprisingly I can see that actually happening. Hate tech sometimes! Hey keep writing! Can't wait to read more!
lavalata chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Funny, i would have thought it impossible for autocorrect to get some of those things from what they typed but as i to have been a victim of autocorrect i know it can happen...that's what makes it so funny.

great job

lavalata
DayDreamNinja chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Roflmao, I love it! That would be so hilarious. :-D
GabbyKat13 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
OMG I soooooo loved this you have to do some more it was so funny i was smashing my face in a pillow to keep form being to loud because it is 2 in the mornning thank you so much.
445 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 .. Last Next »