Reviews for Of Twisted Technology and Miscommunications
CaileeChaos chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
That was the funniest fuckin thing I've ever read. Holy shit. I laughed so hard that several times I had to clench my cramping stomach and at one point I cried. That was so great. Not only were you true to the chracters (how they speak, the animosity between Bri and Vince, etc) but your writing style was very original. I loved this. Excellent job.
Chitsiez chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
owww... cramp... stitch... tears... and several seriously wierd looks from my family. Couldn't stop laughing. I LOVED IT! My new favourite bit of writing to read when I need a laugh!
InkStainedBlood chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
*still dying from laughter* Ohhhhh man...I definitely glad that you decided to post this story (in contrast to your author's note) :] This was hysterically clever and I was bawling the entire time. I felt that the characters were spot on, (perhaps a tad OOC, but it is only the texting world. Not much insight there...or any sight, for that matter.)

But once again, I thoroughly enjoyed reading this and will definitely be adding this to my faves. Thanks for writing it, cumnuggin! I mean, champion! XD

-Jesse
Mariana Lestrange chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
! THE BEST COMEDY EVER! I almost dont get in the lou fast enought XD

Thanks for writing
kayla chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
This was SOOOOOOOO funny i was laughing the whole time great job!
da chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I laughted so hard that I lost my drink through my nose - haven't done that since 4th grade. Then read it a few more times with similar results. Post more humor!
blondevampyre666 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
This story was hilarious. I enjoyed it very much. Thank you for writing it and leaving it up.
gothss123 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
HA that is so funny almost pissed ma self laughin!
F AL SE Gamaliel chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
This is just too freaking hilarious. I swear, I was laughing so hard I almost cried, and I successfully made my mom think I had lost it. :)
moja-kocham chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Oh my god! That was really funny! I loved it so much, your a really funny person, my favorite part was;

"DT: Tell V I can't get the parts and to turn on his fucking phone

O'Connor: Okay

O'Connor: He wants to know why?

DT: building fire

DT: We're all being ejaculated

O'Connor: to help cope with the trauma?

DT: *extrapolated

O'Connor: evacuated?

DT: yeah, that

DT: save me some corona

O'Connor: you got it

O'Connor: you're gonna need it… Vince was reading all of that

DT: he tries to extrapolate on what just happened, I'm gonna evaporate his balls until he's so effeminate he'll need ecclesiastical help"

HEHE X3

~Akuma
wolfgurlwriter1725 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
you should write more! that was hilarious!
bubbysbub chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Oh man, I just about woke the whole house reading this one, I cannot believe how much I just cracked up. Luckily for me, my two week old fella is already awake, because if I had woken the baby with my gales of laughter, hubby and the older kids would have killed me. As it is, he is staring at me like mumma is the wierdest creature on the planet, and I get why, what with all the different noises I have made choking on my own breath, cause this was HYSTERICAL! I loved it, and it takes a lot to make me laugh, trust me. Congratulations, you got humour down pat. This is most definitely going on the favourites list, and perhaps a second read before I attempt to put my little guy to sleep. Well done!
asherxslasher chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Laughing so hard I cried! This is easily the funiest thing I've read in a while!
Madame Lena Sparrow chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I almost pissed laughing at this!
lollipopx chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
that was so hilarious oh my god i am seriously sitting here in tears of laughter it was so funny. asdjfnasjkdfdjskf i am in love with this. it is perfect, really it is.
480 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 .. Last Next »