Reviews for Of Twisted Technology and Miscommunications
awesome and hilarious )
yaoichan09 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
hella funny XDDDDDDD
Kyliesaysficken chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I honestly laughed for five minutes straight after reading some of these. It was awesome. I would love to read more.
LilyJames addict chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
hysterical. really. i have tears in my eyes :D
SoundedSummer chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I just cried I was laughing so hard. This story is freaking hilarious!
Neko Samurai chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Lmfao! That was Soooooo funny I'm like crying from laughter. I think the raping joke was my favourite. Lol
faith bonksie chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
hehe this is great! I was laughing all the way through!

Please write some more Brian/Dom fics! I love the relationship that they have in your fics!
CaileeChaos chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
That was the funniest fuckin thing I've ever read. Holy shit. I laughed so hard that several times I had to clench my cramping stomach and at one point I cried. That was so great. Not only were you true to the chracters (how they speak, the animosity between Bri and Vince, etc) but your writing style was very original. I loved this. Excellent job.
Chitsiez chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
owww... cramp... stitch... tears... and several seriously wierd looks from my family. Couldn't stop laughing. I LOVED IT! My new favourite bit of writing to read when I need a laugh!
InkStainedBlood chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
*still dying from laughter* Ohhhhh man...I definitely glad that you decided to post this story (in contrast to your author's note) :] This was hysterically clever and I was bawling the entire time. I felt that the characters were spot on, (perhaps a tad OOC, but it is only the texting world. Not much insight there...or any sight, for that matter.)

But once again, I thoroughly enjoyed reading this and will definitely be adding this to my faves. Thanks for writing it, cumnuggin! I mean, champion! XD

-Jesse
Mariana Lestrange chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
! THE BEST COMEDY EVER! I almost dont get in the lou fast enought XD

Thanks for writing
kayla chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
This was SOOOOOOOO funny i was laughing the whole time great job!
da chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I laughted so hard that I lost my drink through my nose - haven't done that since 4th grade. Then read it a few more times with similar results. Post more humor!
blondevampyre666 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
This story was hilarious. I enjoyed it very much. Thank you for writing it and leaving it up.
488 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 .. Last Next »