Reviews for Of Twisted Technology and Miscommunications
erica674 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
i love it. im laughing so hard ive started to cry. it was so funny
lee chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
*dies laughing* cant breathe. That was the funiest thing ive read in a long while. Not only do i now adore you, i will pass this on so others may know that you are made of BAMF (bad a$$ mother f...).
elvesdragon chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
well, i was reading this, laughing myself off the chair and,at the same time, listening to the F5 suite... :)
Baloo18 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
That was sooo funny! I totally loved it! Great Job
stevedanno lover chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
OMG i loved it! that was one of the most hilarious fics i have ever read! I could totally see it happening to. Great job!
Zae chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Ow. I think I pulled something laughing.

Fabulous! Despite humor not being in your comfort zone, I think you pulled this one off very nicely!
Lapislazu chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Really funny! I sooo love this phone, ever thought about selling the idea to a joke company ;)?

Will there be a sequel, just to see if Dom bought a new phone or he and Brian are mixing up their phones for a day?
Philtrum chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Let's just say that I still can't breathe properly. Funniest thing I've read in a while. I'd say ever, but that makes me seem like an angst junky. (Probably ever.) And I love you for this effing story.
RITEng520 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
I have never laughed at something written so hard in my entire life. Your story was a stroke of pure genius. To say I love it would highly understated.
Black Cobra chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
This was FREAKING HILARIOUS. I never stopperd laughing (which got me a LOT of weird loooks considering I'm sitting at work right now) This is So getting saved on my computer to read again!
dewlily chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
I about died laughing. I think I may have peed a little in my pants.

"he tries to extrapolate on what just happened, I'm gonna evaporate his balls until he's so effeminate he'll need ecclesiastical help'

Great job!
Pepleigh25 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Oh my god! hahaha

I laughed the entire time reading this! This was the funniest thing ever!
E.M.O. C.H.I.K.A chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Lurve it! :)
NocturnalAstroMonkey chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Ok... so this was HILARIOUS! I'm pretty sure my friends thought I was loosing my mind, considering the hysterical laughing that took place while reading this. I needed the laugh and this was friggin awesome! (and I can definitely relate to some of those awkward moments created by auto-correct)
HoboGiraffe chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
This was fantastic! I just loved what you did with the characters; they were cannon enough to be believable and OOC enough to make this freaking hilarious. :) Good job.

Some of your timestamps are a little off, in the text where the phone autocorrects 'touch' to 'tear' the time goes from 7:44 to 6:51 when I'm guessing you meant 6:44 - 6:51. Otherwise this was great. Keep up the great work and I hope we get to see more!
405 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27