Reviews for Of Twisted Technology and Miscommunications
missesbean chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Bahaha. I loved this. I laughed...a LOT ...
LittleWing chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
This was absolutely hilarious! I don't have a mobile, but will be aware of this feature if/when I ever get one. My husband's phone (work cell) actually has this feature, and when he posts to twitter and facebook it does drive him batty. Very nicely done!
darkshadowarchfiend chapter 1 . 6/12/2011

I DROPPED MY LAPTOP LIKE 4 TIMES FROM LAUGHING

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

MmM
BlackDiamonds.32.20.54 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
these are epic. i'm sick right now so everyone time I burst into laughter I ended up coughing like crazy, but it was totally worth it. These are better than Damn You AutoCorrect.
SweetChi chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Oh man, that was fantastic! I laughed SOOOO hard! I'm literally wiping tears off my face right now. Thanks for posting this!
Rainbowbrite006 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
This was so funny! Awesome story. Had me laughing til the end. :o)
demonpixie1 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
OMG! Not a huge Dom-Bri fan but this just made me laugh til tears ran down my face!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
I must say, I was rather impressed with your story. I usually can't stand anything written in text or IM format, but you did a very good job. I laughed so hard I was crying by the end of it ;P. Bravo
LaPetiteChat chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Dude! This made me laugh sooo hard! Lol Dom's auto correct is way worse than mine! Hahaha I just loved it!
nightofthelivingwhatsoever chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
oh my god that was freakin HILARIOUS! i laughed so hard people could hear me in the next room!
MsJonyReb chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
I LOVED THIS! I was laughing so hard at some points I couldn't breath, and as I finished I had tears running down my face.

Thank you for sharing this!
The Dark Wrote chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
OMG! I had to stop eating I was laughing so hard. I didn't want to die... My friends one was sending text in Spanish and he doesn't understand a word of it. It also likes to spell check him all the time. :-D
Cat chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
That was f***** HILARIOUS! OMG, never laughed so much, think my brother heard me and that's why he came in the gate. Loved Mia telling Dom he can turn auto correct off and he goes 'it can?'

Getting bookmarked!
Allie chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I neva eva rate or review a story but OMG i had to because you got me laughin my ass off and that was really good!
461 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 .. Last Next »