Reviews for Of Twisted Technology and Miscommunications
slytherin-devil-13 chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Haha that was hilarious I am so facing this right now :)
Jael Rainer chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe! That was awesome! Surprisingly I can see that actually happening. Hate tech sometimes! Hey keep writing! Can't wait to read more!
lavalata chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Funny, i would have thought it impossible for autocorrect to get some of those things from what they typed but as i to have been a victim of autocorrect i know it can happen...that's what makes it so funny.

great job

lavalata
DayDreamNinja chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Roflmao, I love it! That would be so hilarious. :-D
GabbyKat13 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
OMG I soooooo loved this you have to do some more it was so funny i was smashing my face in a pillow to keep form being to loud because it is 2 in the mornning thank you so much.
StrangeButWonderful chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Haha.. Oh, I laughed so hard. Autocorrect is funny.. I had tears running down my face.. Good job..
Meg chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
This was so funny, I kept laughing out loud and texting some of these to my friends. PRICELESS ! Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
That was the most funny thing I've read in a long time. I had to keep the laughter down!
Lovecraft chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
I laughed so hard reading this, I had to stop halfway through so I wouldn't pee myself.
WickLobo chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
OMG this had me laughing sooooooo fucking hard!

Autocorrect is insanely moronic. Love this. Great job, thanks for sharing!
tyme2go chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Couldn't stop laughing! That was so funny, I thought I was going to puke a couple of times because my stomach was hurting so much. I hope you put up some more shit like this because it was absolutely epic. You ROCK!
Wanderer-Brown-Sheep chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
I have nothing constructive to say, but I enjoyed it.
Tanschana chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Seriously! I had tears running down my checks! Loved it!
NyokoKuro chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
THAT WAS THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE READ IN FOR-FUCKING-EVER!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS PLEASE DO MORE!
SupernaturalSweetheart chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
I have never read a story that made me laugh as much as this one! I so feel his pain :) poor dom and his stupid phone!
450 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 .. Last Next »