Reviews for Of Twisted Technology and Miscommunications
blondevampyre666 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
This story was hilarious. I enjoyed it very much. Thank you for writing it and leaving it up.
gothss123 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
HA that is so funny almost pissed ma self laughin!
F AL SE Gamaliel chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
This is just too freaking hilarious. I swear, I was laughing so hard I almost cried, and I successfully made my mom think I had lost it. :)
moja-kocham chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Oh my god! That was really funny! I loved it so much, your a really funny person, my favorite part was;

"DT: Tell V I can't get the parts and to turn on his fucking phone

O'Connor: Okay

O'Connor: He wants to know why?

DT: building fire

DT: We're all being ejaculated

O'Connor: to help cope with the trauma?

DT: *extrapolated

O'Connor: evacuated?

DT: yeah, that

DT: save me some corona

O'Connor: you got it

O'Connor: you're gonna need it… Vince was reading all of that

DT: he tries to extrapolate on what just happened, I'm gonna evaporate his balls until he's so effeminate he'll need ecclesiastical help"

HEHE X3

~Akuma
wolfgurlwriter1725 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
you should write more! that was hilarious!
bubbysbub chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Oh man, I just about woke the whole house reading this one, I cannot believe how much I just cracked up. Luckily for me, my two week old fella is already awake, because if I had woken the baby with my gales of laughter, hubby and the older kids would have killed me. As it is, he is staring at me like mumma is the wierdest creature on the planet, and I get why, what with all the different noises I have made choking on my own breath, cause this was HYSTERICAL! I loved it, and it takes a lot to make me laugh, trust me. Congratulations, you got humour down pat. This is most definitely going on the favourites list, and perhaps a second read before I attempt to put my little guy to sleep. Well done!
asherxslasher chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Laughing so hard I cried! This is easily the funiest thing I've read in a while!
Madame Lena Sparrow chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I almost pissed laughing at this!
lollipopx chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
that was so hilarious oh my god i am seriously sitting here in tears of laughter it was so funny. asdjfnasjkdfdjskf i am in love with this. it is perfect, really it is.
A Violet Kind Of Violence chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
That was amazing, you have officially made my day.
CGreyson chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
this is so fucking hilarious. i mean my god where did you come up with this? its AMAZING! my favorite part is cat wheeling cooch chaser or whatever dom's phone said. i laughed so hard i was crying. so yeah good job and keep up the good work :)
buffyandspike-4ever chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I CAN'T BREATHE! Oh my god. That was the most hilarious thing I've read all day. I really can't breathe right now. Just, priceless. Truly. Autocorrect is a bitch. I love this. NEVER TAKE IT DOWN!
snogboxwibblywobbly chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
OMG! I've read this so many times and it still brings tears to my eyes from laughing so hard! . I love it! I would love it if you made another one of these with the same cast of characters! It'd make my day!
missesbean chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Bahaha. I loved this. I laughed...a LOT ...
LittleWing chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
This was absolutely hilarious! I don't have a mobile, but will be aware of this feature if/when I ever get one. My husband's phone (work cell) actually has this feature, and when he posts to twitter and facebook it does drive him batty. Very nicely done!
489 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 .. Last Next »