Reviews for Of Twisted Technology and Miscommunications
StrangeButWonderful chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Haha.. Oh, I laughed so hard. Autocorrect is funny.. I had tears running down my face.. Good job..
Meg chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
This was so funny, I kept laughing out loud and texting some of these to my friends. PRICELESS ! Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
That was the most funny thing I've read in a long time. I had to keep the laughter down!
Lovecraft chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
I laughed so hard reading this, I had to stop halfway through so I wouldn't pee myself.
WickLobo chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
OMG this had me laughing sooooooo fucking hard!

Autocorrect is insanely moronic. Love this. Great job, thanks for sharing!
tyme2go chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Couldn't stop laughing! That was so funny, I thought I was going to puke a couple of times because my stomach was hurting so much. I hope you put up some more shit like this because it was absolutely epic. You ROCK!
Wanderer-Brown-Sheep chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
I have nothing constructive to say, but I enjoyed it.
Tanschana chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Seriously! I had tears running down my checks! Loved it!
NyokoKuro chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
THAT WAS THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE READ IN FOR-FUCKING-EVER!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS PLEASE DO MORE!
SupernaturalSweetheart chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
I have never read a story that made me laugh as much as this one! I so feel his pain :) poor dom and his stupid phone!
flyflyflyinthesky chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Okay, I usually never laugh out loud on fanfics. But this, man. This was hilarious!

"DT: Yeah, we're heading towards you soon as Brian gets it into gear. He's excrement

V: I've only been saying that for the last year, man"

Priceless.
SkittleTongue chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
That is so fucking hilarious. My sister is in the other room and was like 'What the fuck are you laughing at?' I said 'Doesn't your phone have autocorrection? Cause you might wanna take it off.'
Psychotic Coconut Observer chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
I loved it. Seriously, I think I almost peed myself from laughing so hard. It was awesome!
Nirvana Renegade Seiga chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Oh. My. God.

I have not laughed that hard in a long time over a fanfic! THIS WAS HILARIOUS! Even though it was written just via text, that made it even more funny with how it was portrayed!

Excellent!
ellepha chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
i didnt just like it i loved it, keep it on, cause if you take it off im going to have to get ur number and send u weird texts until u put it back up
445 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 .. Last Next »