Reviews for Of Twisted Technology and Miscommunications
A Violet Kind Of Violence chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
That was amazing, you have officially made my day.
CGreyson chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
this is so fucking hilarious. i mean my god where did you come up with this? its AMAZING! my favorite part is cat wheeling cooch chaser or whatever dom's phone said. i laughed so hard i was crying. so yeah good job and keep up the good work :)
buffyandspike-4ever chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I CAN'T BREATHE! Oh my god. That was the most hilarious thing I've read all day. I really can't breathe right now. Just, priceless. Truly. Autocorrect is a bitch. I love this. NEVER TAKE IT DOWN!
snogboxwibblywobbly chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
OMG! I've read this so many times and it still brings tears to my eyes from laughing so hard! . I love it! I would love it if you made another one of these with the same cast of characters! It'd make my day!
missesbean chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Bahaha. I loved this. I laughed...a LOT ...
LittleWing chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
This was absolutely hilarious! I don't have a mobile, but will be aware of this feature if/when I ever get one. My husband's phone (work cell) actually has this feature, and when he posts to twitter and facebook it does drive him batty. Very nicely done!
darkshadowarchfiend chapter 1 . 6/12/2011

I DROPPED MY LAPTOP LIKE 4 TIMES FROM LAUGHING

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

MmM
BlackDiamonds.32.20.54 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
these are epic. i'm sick right now so everyone time I burst into laughter I ended up coughing like crazy, but it was totally worth it. These are better than Damn You AutoCorrect.
SweetChi chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Oh man, that was fantastic! I laughed SOOOO hard! I'm literally wiping tears off my face right now. Thanks for posting this!
Rainbowbrite006 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
This was so funny! Awesome story. Had me laughing til the end. :o)
demonpixie1 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
OMG! Not a huge Dom-Bri fan but this just made me laugh til tears ran down my face!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
I must say, I was rather impressed with your story. I usually can't stand anything written in text or IM format, but you did a very good job. I laughed so hard I was crying by the end of it ;P. Bravo
LaPetiteChat chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Dude! This made me laugh sooo hard! Lol Dom's auto correct is way worse than mine! Hahaha I just loved it!
nightofthelivingwhatsoever chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
oh my god that was freakin HILARIOUS! i laughed so hard people could hear me in the next room!
480 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 .. Last Next »