Reviews for The Last Human
The Deer Lord chapter 16 . 12/3/2014
This IS the best fan fiction ever!
The Deer Lord chapter 2 . 12/3/2014
Great dude. This will be perfect soap for the abomination that was the last story I read.
The Deer Lord chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Great start... What I've heard from this story, is that it is the best AT fanfiction ever. Not doubting it one bit.
euroteres chapter 16 . 11/27/2014
Damn, that was good.
Cesar chapter 16 . 9/22/2014
I am not going to lie this was the best story I have ever read. May your creater bless your good soul for blessing us with this book. You may even saved my life. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Thank you.
Eternal Insight chapter 16 . 9/3/2014
This is the most beautiful piece of writing on the entire site and don't you forget it

Funny how 50,000 words are better than any 100,000 word story, or even 1,000,000 story for that matter.
Finn Solomon chapter 16 . 8/27/2014
This is one of the best stories I have ever read, period. Thank you for such an amazing work.
allyssagrace16 chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
This is definitely one of the best fics, if not the best I've ever read. You stayed in character with everyone, and it was so impressive how on the spot you were with their interactions and everything. You planned this story out so well (obviously) and it came together PERFECTLY.

I've never been one to ship Finn and Marceline, but you captured their relationship so well that I couldn't help but root for her from the get go. Great job with the story, I never found any problems in it besides little typos.

Thanks for giving us such a great piece to read!
HauntedLove22 chapter 16 . 8/11/2014
I. Loved. This. Continue making more, this was a wonderful story!
MEHFOOD chapter 16 . 7/30/2014
Im not crying. Shut up
Desiree1717 chapter 16 . 7/13/2014
Great story!
disturbed blood knight chapter 16 . 7/13/2014
loved it
DatGuest chapter 16 . 7/9/2014
Perfect story. To be honest with you I was a little worried, because there are so very few fanfics out there that really capture the character of the character, the way they act, the word they speak, etc. But you sir, have captured the very essence of the characters, excellent story development, all of that and more. I commend you dear sir.
brandonbiddle13 chapter 16 . 6/25/2014
I've read over 500 stories but this is the best one I have ever read
Guest chapter 10 . 6/20/2014
Im not sure ...but ice prince is probably connected to that nick guy