Reviews for The Last Human
PrettyHateMachine00 chapter 16 . 7/21
That was AMAZING. I couldn't pull myself from this story for even a minute, the pacing is wonderful and the character development is marvelous. This story just unraveled perfectly. Very well done!
SG chapter 16 . 6/8
Wow, I really loved this. The character archs seem very realistic and I enjoyed the different spin on the human side of the ooo universe.
Kris chapter 16 . 3/6
Well...

That was the best AU Adventure Time FanFic I've ever read. Even after the post Season Three Continuity split, it holds up really well.

Fantastic work, wasn't sure about the First Person Finn POV, but it started to warm on me around the sixth chapter onwards.

Well done on a fantastic piece of work, keep writing!
OzNeck chapter 16 . 12/10/2016
Dude, this thing takes about half an hour to read.

Character development is amazing, especially in the beginning, where Finn is all pissed about Peebles, and the fact that all the events coincide with one another, perfect.

I really thought this would be just about Finn and Marceline getting together.

I was fucking wrong dude.

The two amazing main storylines between Finn's romance with Marcie and Ice Prince's Dark history with Nick and even Marcie really caught me off guard.

I tip my hat to you, sir/madam for making this fine masterpiece.
Sirrius The Moonblade chapter 16 . 10/8/2016
Okay, first off, this was really good! I actually don't ship Finn and Marce (I've always seen them as more brother/sister or Morial relationship. I am also undecided if I ship him with Bubble or Fire, leaning more towards Fire princess) but they're not a NOTP for me. I can roll with them; I just don't actively ship them.

I loved how you wrote this; all the various mysteries wrapped up together, from finding the photo album to the Cosmic Owl. There was also many funny (and awkward) moments. I really enjoyed it all. Thank you for all the effort and time you spent writing this.
Bleach In Utero chapter 16 . 8/21/2016
Simply and without any doubts, this is the best story on this site. Well done for your amazing work and efforts. I really loved it!
Twila Star chapter 16 . 4/22/2016
good job! this was a nice little story to read.
Twila Star chapter 12 . 4/22/2016
oh no!
Twila Star chapter 10 . 4/22/2016
OH MY GOODNESS they're so in love. And I love your story. This is great.
Twila Star chapter 9 . 4/22/2016
0h no, don't go hiding your tender feelings behind huge wall of fake iccceeeee!
Twila Star chapter 5 . 4/21/2016
yay, finnxmarci! I totes ship that, but I ship everything cute, lol.
Twila Star chapter 4 . 4/21/2016
dun dun dun! aaaah! lol
Twila Star chapter 3 . 4/21/2016
wow, I like how everyone is really in character but you made it your own as well. Princess bubblegum being secretive as always, a hidden agenda it seems!
Twila Star chapter 2 . 4/21/2016
This is a totally interesting story, I'm happy I found something good to read!
vanSane chapter 16 . 3/7/2016
OH MY HOLY !
This was by far the best Adventure Time-story I ever have read
I really enjoyed every single chapter - a huge thank you for that!
I wish you would write more magical stuff like this xD