Reviews for The Last Human
Twila Star chapter 16 . 4/22
good job! this was a nice little story to read.
Twila Star chapter 12 . 4/22
oh no!
Twila Star chapter 10 . 4/22
OH MY GOODNESS they're so in love. And I love your story. This is great.
Twila Star chapter 9 . 4/22
0h no, don't go hiding your tender feelings behind huge wall of fake iccceeeee!
Twila Star chapter 5 . 4/21
yay, finnxmarci! I totes ship that, but I ship everything cute, lol.
Twila Star chapter 4 . 4/21
dun dun dun! aaaah! lol
Twila Star chapter 3 . 4/21
wow, I like how everyone is really in character but you made it your own as well. Princess bubblegum being secretive as always, a hidden agenda it seems!
Twila Star chapter 2 . 4/21
This is a totally interesting story, I'm happy I found something good to read!
vanSane chapter 16 . 3/7
OH MY HOLY !
This was by far the best Adventure Time-story I ever have read
I really enjoyed every single chapter - a huge thank you for that!
I wish you would write more magical stuff like this xD
GoldenGuard227 chapter 16 . 2/25
I must say that was quite the story. Very well done.

Grammar was good, spelling was good with very few mistakes.

The characters were lovely and true to their TV counterparts, good job keeping them in character. Loved the relationships between the characters, Marceline was lovely with her mischievous attitude, and Princess Bubblegum being the selfless being she is, loved her and I felt for her. Loved them both.

Thanks for writing, it was truly a pleasure to read. Kept me reading all day till I finished.
Faved!
The Brutal Legend chapter 16 . 1/16
*claps slowly* Bravo, bravo. Congratulations, you win the internets...just kidding, obviously. But, in all seriousness, I just wanted to say this: that for being such a short and concise story, it weaved a fairly intricate series of experiences to the characters. To which was also felt by the readers, including myself. It was a very well-written story, especially in how much depth it went into, not particularly in the lore, but in experiences of the character in this setting you made for the story. In the end, I just wanted to say thank you, and that you did a great job in this lovely piece of literature. I wish you well, peace out and rock on!
Dranzer631 chapter 16 . 1/15
LOVE IT
ZOmegaLupus chapter 16 . 11/17/2015
My only complaint about this fantasic story is that I have no complaints. I think I collapsed and started writhing from the cuteness at the end. Fantastic work.
Mr.PaulGray chapter 16 . 9/5/2015
One of the best stories that I've read in a long time. Cheers to you m8
Guest chapter 15 . 6/17/2015
Wow that was an amazing story. I couldn't stop reading!