Reviews for Truths Revealed
Anon chapter 1 . 9/23
Uhm, person below me needs to fucking chill. It's a fanfic. You know, fake, doesn't apply to the real world. Get your bullshit out of here and go back to tumblr with your trigger blockers. As for the author, great fic. Love the emotional roller coaster this has been so far.
As a sociology student I feel honor bound to mention, there is considerable unfounded stigma and discrimination toward the mentally ill based on the popular notion that psychiatric patients are dangerous people.
It's true that the link to violence is more strongly associated to substance misuse, personality disorder and broader socioeconomic issues to violence. But to imply someones "real" face is only the one that acts "ugly", because they have a mood disorder, even when that person acts like a good human being most of the time only enhances prejudice.
That kind of mentality also reminds me of the way gay people and gay sex was distorted (and still is) as a crisis in society.
Also mood disorders are genetic, so the author is now also possibly condemning Mahiro, and they new baby and kind of stating they should not be trusted and are unworthy of
Lola BL chapter 28 . 9/20
Please I need to know what happens next! I love this fic.
ChiffonShock chapter 28 . 9/17
Really enjoying this story, looking forward to the next chapter!
AppleCiderr chapter 28 . 8/24
Aww! I've been waiting so long to see a sequel, I usually check weekly and I was so excited to see another chapter! So excited I even reread the whole story XD I loved this chapter! The family fluff makes me squeal! I can't wait for the family reunion. However Sumi needs to get his four eyes little ass away from Usagi. I dunno if I would like to see Usagi with Misaki again or not, there was some good dynamics with Haruhiko going on, so that might work, however I can't help but feel bad for Usagi, y'know? Anyways, great chapter! Thank you so much for updating!
Yana5 chapter 28 . 8/21
Will they ever get back together? Thank you for the update. It was brilliant
CollegeGirl chapter 15 . 8/10
I really like this story
Zipit-Cinderella chapter 27 . 7/16
This. Is. Amazing! I almost can't believe it, it's so good! And now that I have caught up I'm hooked for more chapters, so thanks for that ;) I once visited a story about Misaki and Hiroki being brothers, but it didn't really stick with me, but this both makes sense and gives you tickles and shivers (and that's god). They are eerily similar, aren't they?
Also, love Misaki's growth and development, him gaining more confidence. I'm actually torn about him being with Usagi or not!

Well wishes and hopes for more chapters,
Fi Suki Saki chapter 27 . 6/26
Ugh... I want Everyone... I mean EVERYONE... Everyone to get a Happily Ever After Ending... Everyone BUT Sumi-senpai!

Takahiro's mental illness/personality wasn't completely his fault... ('Normal' people -like me- sometimes forgot or close their eyes or in denial that what Takahiro through CAN be cured slowly, and not complete his fault, and other people should help people like him rather than ignore them and live in fear and prejudice)
Akihiko might have made a mistake, but everyone did it at least once. It was also misunderstanding and the other side (Misaki & Hiroki) still persistent to think his explanation was a lie. Which doesnot help and not Akihiko's fault why the problem still haven't solved.

I'm glad they finally revealed Misaki's status to their parents.

Please continue.
JHB chapter 27 . 6/22
I feel so sad. please update
AppleCiderr chapter 27 . 5/26
Amazing! I hope it isn't over yet! I can't wait for more!
Kiochii chapter 27 . 4/29
OMG I'm giggling up a storm. I cant wait to see more of the interaction between the family members I hope you update again soon. I usually don't go for stories like this but this one has definitely stolen my heart. I love the more mature misaki you've portrayed here. I've always felt the poor kid was pretty stifled in the manga even though he was slowly growing.
cant wait for more.
FYI I love the family picture at the end of this chapter. It's what got me giggling so bad.
JHB chapter 1 . 4/12
Hope you update very soon.
CamilleMelodySon chapter 27 . 1/3
I really hope you can update soon. This story is absolutely wonderful!
pandaminx17 chapter 27 . 1/3
Beautiful! I cried when Misaki told them the truth, it was so beautiful and this is by far my favorite chapter with all the feels! I love this story and hope you'll continue to write amazing stories like this one!