Reviews for Book 1: Breaking the Ice
AnthonyAngrywolf chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Sweethalo90, you gotta respond to my PM message to you right now.
A.L chapter 8 . 8/15/2011
me: wow... i was actually wondering bout the whole age-group thing... hey buck how old are you?

buck:*glares* you'll fin' tha' out even'ually.

me: someone call snow white cuz i found grumpy!

buck:*growls* -_-'
A.L chapter 7 . 8/15/2011
me: ohhh, buck, im so sorry! D:

buck:*whimpers*

me:*hugs buck*

buck is actually becoming more of an imaginary friend for me
A.L chapter 6 . 8/15/2011
me: wait a sec... yor still married? even after she cheated with broccoli?

buck: ... i gave 'er a second chance.

me: wow... you are a gentalmen.

so sorry bout the diologue, lol ive made a habbit of that... anyways, great chapter!
A.L chapter 4 . 8/15/2011
looooove it so far!

me: hey buck i seez a girlfriend for u! *winks*

buck:*glares*

me: hey i calls it as i seez it!
A.L chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
i feal so sad for her! D: if buck were there guts would have spilled! anyone else think so? he's a gentalmen but when it comes to stuff like this, he loses his cool. anyway ilook forward to reading the rest... in fact what am i doing here? *runs off*
Kswolf Productions chapter 10 . 5/28/2011
I just read this entire story, and to be honest… I loved it. It was a bit shorter than I'm used to but that's perfectly okay. A few spelling and grammar mistakes here and there but nobody's perfect. The one thing I would change though is this

"my step-father was beating her to death, trying to protect us". This sounds like their stepfather was trying to protect them. If you want to make it sound like their mother was trying to protect them, try this.

"my step-father was beating her to death, while she was trying to protect us". I hope I don't sound rude, because I'm only trying to be helpful.

~Kswolf Productions.