Reviews for A Darkened Destiny
Petalclaw's PatriceBethPorter chapter 5 . 8/17/2015
I just love this and I know it has been awhile but can you please update on the and your other stories because I can speak for myself that they are really good and I just love the dark aspects of your stories and love how the a regular read in to life on the left side of the bed. I just really like it and would love to read more of them and maybe some new one if your still into these stories or even fabrication anymore. But even if your not I still love your stories and I'll continue to come back to them even if you never update again because what you make was art at it peak.
Jelena chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
UNF ... This is so PERFECT ... Why am I finding such awesome stories too late ...:'( ... Just have to say Dark!Dean is my favorite kind of Dean ... (yup you got me, I'm a Dean Girl) ... Moore pleasee ...
DevilInWhite chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
when is the next after coming? I've been waiting for forever! hope you update soon.
envy.luv chapter 5 . 6/5/2013
When will the next chapter be coming? Cant wait. (:
Guest chapter 5 . 1/15/2013
AWW love it! Can't wait for the next update! :D
Egyptian Kiss chapter 5 . 11/13/2012
Love this! This is rocking. I can't wait for more. EK!
Dawnie-7 chapter 5 . 9/15/2012
"An innocent little girl I want to corrupt." Ohhhhh, that's such a great line! Lol, love it.
ashleigh chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
I've read alot of Dean x Oc's and i like this one, it makes you wonder what would have really happened to Dean if he was left in hell to slowly lose his humanity.
KariAngel1822 chapter 5 . 7/28/2012
plz update soon. i love it
findingyouagain chapter 5 . 7/18/2012
So glad you updated this! I love it!
adaddario chapter 5 . 7/18/2012
More more more more more please!
SomebodyWhoCares chapter 5 . 7/17/2012
damn! lol
Tokyorose627 chapter 4 . 12/9/2011
Please update! I love this story!
nikki2103 chapter 4 . 11/28/2011