Reviews for Front Page
LY00 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Hmmm, I hadn't thought about the tabloids, but they would totally be there. I like this take on the story, and we can only hope this is how it ends. Thanks for writing.
NCISchick chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
one word sums this up...D'AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! loved it. it was completely PERFECT! loved it. amazing and good luck with Exams! so brilliant! :D

Love NCISchick xoxooxo

this may be my fave post knockout fic so far.
Eleantris chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
This. Was. Perfect. In every single way possible. I love how you mixed Castle's point of view up with the magazine/newspaper articles, and the whole thing had this beautifully emotional effect with that understated, fantastic ending that put a massive smile on my face. This was beautiful, and I hope the exam goes/went well!

terecity chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Super original. I like the way we go into discovering Beckett's condition. well done and good luck with your exams!
keal chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
I liked this; it was different way to write out the aftermath!
phnxgrl chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
I loved your story! I loved how the media portrayed Rick's vigil over Kate! Thanks for writing this story!
RuthieG chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Really nice view point on a gripping finale.

Good luck with the exam.
Ellkat chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
loved it. interesting point of view.

good luck with the exam. also guilty of writing when i should be studying :)
runeaglerun chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Nice point of view, clever idea. Bravo! :)
Separate Entity chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Good luck on your final!

Looved it! Poor Castle, Kate's hatred of paparazzi must have worn off on him.
xfcastle chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Nice and sweet...loved it!:) Thank you...and good luck on your exam!:)
Caskettgirl1994 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
i really loved it ! your writing skills are incredibly amazing !

Good luck on your exam :)
Oldest Man chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Well written and very plausible.

G/L on your 'I shoulda studied, darn it' exam.

DetectiveBen chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
nice idea from the paparazzi point of view I really enjoying the ending she lived to fight another day
Jayce Gish chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
As for your law exam, if worse comes to worse, just write an essay on "The Butler Did It" - if your prof has any sense of humor, you might get at least partial credit for it. (I've used this technique, with varying degrees of success: just make your essay really entertaining, and the Authority Figure might take pity on you as you bring a smile to their face.)

This is a cute idea. I think you could easily flesh it out, and perhaps assign dates to the articles to note the passage of time, and add events/details, and tales of the muck rakers trying to go through Castle's garbage, talking/bribing the hospital staff to get more details, etc. Great angst possibilities! (And, could keep us amused throughout the summer, if you don't have too many more exams to try to get through.)

Good luck, again, on your law exam!