Reviews for Aftermaths
Ziodyne967 chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
These stories have been great so far! d(_) I'd appreciate it if there were more moments between Verde and King Corobo more. XD
Guest chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
Hey these stories are great! Can't wait for the next chapter. XD
Sir Starlll chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
Oh god, I HATED the Shsikebaboo fight. I kept losing over and over again. It took me MONTHS to beat the king...
I like how you're breaking it up into sections, though I have one complaint: the writing itself doesn't seem to flow. I mean, you have some great ideas, but maybe if you made each section a paragraph or two longer, and read what you wrote out loud while editing, it would help.
Anyway, keep up the good work!
-StarIlI
Soulbow109 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Story looks interesting hope u update again one day.
Luckenhaft chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I understand what your feeling. there are times i wish i could just leave alice behind so i didn't have to see her die. but when she isn't there with me i get so nervous. there are even times i wish i could make alice my queen instead of the princesses.
flyboy179 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
keep it up, sorry i'm bad at reviews
Sir Starlll chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
This was really good. I just beat Little King's Story, so I figured, I may as well read some fanfics, now that I won't see any spoilers.

Did Verde actually say 'Enjoy every moment you have, you may miss the chance'? I really didn't talk to her that much... *Hangs head in shame*

Keep the chapters coming! Really!

-StarIlI
Minn chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Very good so far.
Anon chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
This is getting interesting, I wanna see the part on the next King!
littlemsbookworm chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
i like it so far :D keep up the good work!