Reviews for Reading For Beginners
this is ridiculous )

_

~Yuki
Whirlwind421 chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
Great! That was very funny! You really do like bending the fabric of Camelot reality, don't you! I liked the Gwen bit the best! :)
fernazab chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
We like "the second time in seconds" and Gwen lobbing eggs at the castle.

Zab was reading this and right before Arthur "clobbered" Merlin with Brewer's she said "He's going to clobber him!" Then she got really excited that you used the word clobber.
ArodieltheElfofRohan chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
["Do you know what the word paramour means?"

Gwen blushed. Was he asking her out?]

*dies of laughter*

This fic is so good. I'm looking forward to the next chapter! :D
ArodieltheElfofRohan chapter 2 . 6/25/2011
["You want to borrow a book? From a library? What an extraordinary idea… Well, I suppose…" he continued, withering under Arthur's puppy dog stare. "If you return it to me in good condition…"

"Awooga!" Arthur exclaimed joyously, for no obvious reason, grabbing the book and preparing to dash off.]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! XD

Oh man, this is great! I'm loving this. *goes off to read the next chapter*
ArodieltheElfofRohan chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
How have I not seen this before? This is brilliant! :D
Airdria Jynn chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
I actually stated to read this on your last update, and didn't review. So I am doing that now as is obvious. Anyways great job, and when I first read this one of the books that was closest to me was from The Pendragon Cycle by Stephen Lawhead. I think it was the book Talisin it might have been the book Merlin, not sure. Anyways, this is quite funny, and Arthur freaking out over his name, nice. Also, Gwen and women sufferage wanting to cause a world war because of it, wonderful. And what will result from Merlin reading too?
Kitty O chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
Haha Gwen...

"But it had occurred to her now.

And it was not going to un-occur."

Oh dear!

I don't know what it is that Merlin's reading, so there you go.

You know what book I always liked? Any adaption of Robin Hood. Also, Jo's Boys (sequel to Little Women by Louisa May Alcott) because I cry every. single. time.

Oh well.

Arthur yelling at Geoffrey is quite funny... And Gwen confused about the Lancelot thing. So is this set in the earlier legends when the affair didn't happen, or has it just not happened yet...?
Puffin Person chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
I've got an idea for one of these, now..

Great story!
xxDodo chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
LOL "clobbered," loved that. Though it was mean. Very mean. *snicker* "Don't-mess-with-me-Merlin" ahh of course then he would...

I like Brewer's. It's quite anti-Arthur, haha.

Sweet, you're continuing! I'm glad it's not over :). Update soon, please!

-Dodo
Jissai chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
Lololol. Yes, no tragic love for Gwen. Arthur is as oblivious as usual.
Storylover456 chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
So I've had a cameo and now my book is being mentioned, in how many days! Am now going to walk the dog while doing the funky chicken dance I'm so thrilled! (I don't care if the neighbours stare at me! I have influence on things they know not of! I am invincible! *gets hit by asteroid* ok not invincible . . .)

But seriously (ish . . .) one moment I'm getting rained on while waiting for my cousins to finish up their game of Laser Tag at the school summer games thing, the next I'm helping to create a 4th to 9th century suffragette? Muhaha! Hahaha! Ha! Ha! Camelot will rue the day that I chose History as a subject for my last year of school! (and possibly the fact that I'm taking it at Uni as well {*cross fingers, turn round three times, hop three times and say "As long as the SQA agrees!"*})

Oh and if Merlin does read the entirety of the Gormenghast trilogy then he is made of sterner stuff than I am! I gave up after about four chapters (I still think the guy who wrote it must have had serious problems, as in get him to a Psychiatrist NOW problems.) But if he starts having nightmares about knees following him, then send him to me for a hug ;-D
eFox chapter 2 . 6/11/2011
"Reevaluating all of his life choices"- lol, that's a quote from Caught in a Slash! (I remembered cuz it was just so funny...) :) This is hilarious!
AmiliaPadfoot chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
hehe oh my this fic is classic! Love the future refrences. I realy do hope you continue this! heheheh, genius.
Sydelle Rein chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
Ha! Idiomatic. Wow. This fic has some serious potential. I can't wait to read more. Update soon? I'm quickly falling in love with all of your fanfictions.

~Syd