Reviews for Harry Potter and the Piece of Heaven
Elemental-hime chapter 16 . 1/4
Why did you stop this story? I really loved it and your writing is nearly flawless :'(!
Blue Moon chapter 16 . 12/27/2013
Have I mentioned that I love this story? No? Alright then, I f-ing LOVE THIS STORY!
Keep up the good work, update soon and thank you. :)
Guest chapter 16 . 10/22/2013
WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH... I WANT MORE! This is really an amazing story. There are a few grammer mishaps (and yes I am aware that I misspelled grammer- how ironic.) but other than that it is very good... if only fan fiction could be published... you'd be a millionaire! _ :)
Guest chapter 15 . 10/22/2013
This story is really good. Are you going to do any more harry-witch crossovers? Have you already done more? I still have another chapter to read, I actually haven't read this one yet, but I am sure it's going to be EPIC. :)
VanillaDreamFran chapter 16 . 9/22/2013
That was a great chapter! I'm loving this sequel so far and I'm looking forward to the next chapter when the story if off hiatus. Take your time, I know what it's like being a fanfic writer too (not updating for months because life got in the way). Keep up the great work!
Lizaloves chapter 16 . 5/10/2013
I think its a great story and know its really getting intrestint so please write the next chapter
Equoise chapter 16 . 9/14/2012
Yay, a new chapter! I'm really pleased that you didn't abandon this story, I can't wait to see what happens! I totally understand, as a fellow writer, if you want to stop writing this story. However, I think that it would be really worth your time to keep writing. Anyway, it was a good chapter! One thing came to me during this chapter though. When I imagine the Witch girls in houses, I imagine Will in Gryffindor, Taranee {Spelt that wrong!} in Ravenclaw, Hay Lin and Irma in Huffelpuff and Cornelia in Slytherin. I can see why you put them in the houses that you did though. Just thought I'd share that! Keep up the good work {If you feel like it!}, and I can't wait for the next chapter! :D
TTigerz chapter 16 . 9/14/2012
Well, this was certainly a great chapter. And a new mission... I'm suspecting that several members won't be too happy with it, but I know everyone will aid in the end. I'm just having a weird feeling that either Harry, Ron, Hermione or one of W.I.T.C.H. will get that piece and go all Nerissa like xD
I would totally laugh if that happens.

But anyway, great chapter!
AndrewK9000 chapter 16 . 9/13/2012
Great chapter, best one yet.
Cylon One chapter 16 . 9/13/2012
I enjoyed the update.

I enjoyed reading it.

Enjoyed all there was to it.

As expected of any new chapter of Harry Potter and the Piece of Heaven.
Equoise chapter 15 . 9/8/2012
Haruko, where'd you go? It's been four months since you last updated... Please don't give up on this story, it's so good, and loads of people are relying on you to continue it! I hope you haven't dropped this story, that'd be a great shame... :( I'll still keep checking!

- Your loyal story follower, Osprey
Akela Victoire chapter 15 . 9/1/2012
It's been a while since you last updated, but I do hope you find the time to soon...
Guest chapter 15 . 7/21/2012
so when is the next chapter coming out
Guest chapter 14 . 7/20/2012