Reviews for The Trouble With Paradise
Ruby chapter 8 . 1/4
I think this was really well written and thought out ... I've been reading a few of your author notes wondering why there weren't as many reviews with each chapter ...
I wonder if those who read this or to skim the summary would feel the same way I'm feeling ...
While this is so well written and amazingly put together, not many may feel the want or urge and need to read a doc about cheating? I could feel the clench in my heart by even clicking the link to read this ...
I've been cheated on and to see Draco go through this absolutely breaks my heart
If I had the choice, I think I would take back my decision to read this fic. It was amazing and a great ride and even though it isn't completed, it was wonderful
But it's just not my type of story and I felt so horrible for the both of them in regards to their relationship
I felt like I was living the betrayal of my ex, but going for a better turn instead.
I just can't come to terms that a broken relationship like that can be fixed without years of dedication and effort spent what a few seconds or minutes broke.
It just breaks my heart.
Ruby chapter 2 . 1/4
I honestly don't know how I feel about this ... I hate cheating. I've been cheated on. There is no excuse ever ... If you respect the person, you end it before moving onto something else ... Ugh. Poor Draco :(
KneazleGriff chapter 8 . 11/12/2014
Such a great story! Are you going to finish it? Please?!
KneazleGriff chapter 5 . 11/12/2014
This is such a moving, beautiful story. I'm really enjoying it! ;)
Drarry4eva chapter 8 . 12/2/2013
Awww, why have you left this for so long? It's like you vanished. I hate it when fanfiction authors do this. I get you have other things going on, that you have a life but do you really have to drop this? You even put 'next chapter'. So, please, please, please, I am begging you to update this, finish it. As soon as possible. It's bee 3 years.
Drarry4eva chapter 3 . 12/2/2013
For future reference Blaise's last name is Zabini not Zambini. I notice this mistake a lot and it's becoming really frustrating. It's just Zabini. You know, I was so expecting for Draco to punch Harry in the face or hunt this Alex down and flay him alive.
yaoiangel88 chapter 8 . 7/14/2013
Its just so cute wish that u had wrote more cause its so unfinished so many questions and yet still totally satisfying
sweetteatwo chapter 8 . 4/5/2013
I'm glad to see Draco and Harry working on their relationship and keeping their family to gather.
Please update this fic. its been two years since u lasted updated this story. Will u be updating and
finishing this story?
borderlinecrazy chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
I would show Harry the pictures. Especially after Alex showing up.
Deloney James chapter 8 . 6/13/2012
I want to read all about Paris damnit and you have not updated in so long. This is perfection and as much as I was on Draco's side (honestly who wouldn't be) I loved how you didn't make us hate Harry quite so much. More please I am enthralled with your work.
honeydip74 chapter 8 . 2/11/2012
I know how much you love reviews so I thought after reading a few of your stories I'd take the time to write to you. So far I've read '..out on good behavior', 'Under his Hands' and this one. I've really enjoyed your work. I've read some other Potter fan fiction and I have to say, I'm so addicted to it now. I'm really enjoying your different takes on Draco and Harry's relationship. And I have to say even though I was upset at first when Draco died in Out on Good Behavior, I think the story was so much stronger because of it. Harry showed so much growth and strenght and it's to show people they can get through the hard hard stuff, even if it takes years, and still come out ok.

So with all of that out pouring, on to the review. I think you've left this story at a good place (meaning no cliff hanger -yeaah). I don't know what your thoughts are with contiuing, but I think the pictures and Alex should definitely be a source of conflict. I feel like I can see them becoming a severe issue in the course of Harry and Draco's adoption process. I can see Alex's life going awry and he blackmailing Harry with the photos to get money or even Harry himself. That seems like the natural progression and would definitely cause Draco to spiral back into his eating disorder and make him feel even more insecure.

I think you're doing a good job with characters and shows that you definitely are a true fan and not just writing about characters you don't know. You capture who they are and who you think they would've grown to be given the circumstances of your story. I've read some very bad stuff where you can tell the writer knew nothing of who Harry and Draco were.

Again I love your work and I'm looking forward to reading more!
MIOCHAN chapter 8 . 12/16/2011
WOW! I havent been on in awhile and just read this!

Cant wait for the next chapter!
KeleosNoOnna chapter 8 . 10/2/2011
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

THIS WAS SO GOOD!

/re-reads

I absolutely LOVE your characterization, the boys are just SO INTENSE!
eva667 chapter 8 . 9/22/2011
I swear I was actually nervous during that quidditch match :-) Great chapter !
Answers chapter 8 . 9/12/2011
It is a crime that you don't have more reviews, this is a fantastic story! The plots interesting and fresh, nothings overdone and its realistic and romanic. Really fantastic job. Looking forward to the next update!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »