Reviews for Hell
7kstar chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
poor Steve, he needs a hug. Wonder if we can find any volunteers? :)

Lovely mess, now the question is just how will they put them back together?

7kstar

Ps. I like supernatural too, so it's how I recognized your name. :)
moonjat54 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
I can see those thoughts running through Steve's head. Poor guy, he really did step in it this time.
francis2 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Oh sniffle. Poor Steve. I agree that Kono's fate would be what hurts him the most. He was responsible for her.

Great story!
crokettsgirl chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Wow that was powerful the finale really moved you! Excellent angst...and really everything I read and saw on the show he was reckless and should have listened to Danny. But Wo Fat was counting on him not. And how did Wo Fat know Steve would be there...see that has me thinking that he messed up somewhere. And is the recording erased? She pressed it but was it the right button and Wo Fat never looked.

Also poor Kono, a witness I don't know how they are going to get her out of this unless she isn't in jail and is suspended under IA investigation and Danny can figure something out. It all boils down to Danny and he isn't leaving. Chin in the next season will make it known to Danny unless that was a staged fight to cover Chin, that Chin took the job with HPD to get on the inside and help them clear Steve and Kono. And of course Jenna is that helping but what is Danny now without Five -O which Chin was trying to tell Danny I think as a hint if Danny didn't figure out why Chin is working for HPD. Oh to wait and wait to see...lol...I just love this show loved the original but love this one so much more...thanks for writing this. Sue
mcatB chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Very nice, and sad, Nessa. We know Steve is gonna go full blown guilt trip for his team. He'd happily stay in jail if it meant them getting on with their lives...
LaedieDuske chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Oh gods that episode just broke my heart into a million pieces. How could Chin arrest Steve? And poor Kono! And screw the governor! I felt bad for Rachel and Grace, too, and I hope that didn't mess things up too bad for Danny, but there's no way he could just abandon Steve. I was so happy he didn't! GAH! My heart, she's broken! What an awesome piece, Steve blames himself of course - always his fault. *sigh* I love Chin, but I really feel like he betrayed them just as much as the governor did. Maybe that's just me. I loved this look inside Steve's head, sad as it may be. Makes me want to scoop him up and hug him. Thanks for sharing!
fangirl29 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
I must say that I was most intrigued by your profile :) I love that you are mere mortal by day and a heroine author by night!

I enjoyed this piece even though it's brief. I'm a very selfish reader and when I find a good author I like to relish in their works - preferably long ones.

I don't really care for first person POV. I'm just dense and need the descriptions and vividness that an author adds when describing what 'they' see.

Being that it's so new, there aren't very many H50 stories that I have found worthy of a read. The same goes for WC. After exhaustive searches I'll usually find one or two here and there. I'm so glad I ran across your work, and I can't wait to see what else you come up with.

Just so you know, I LOVE me a very hurt/injured/bleeding Steve. I have a great idea for a fic that I'd like to pitch to someone (hint, hint) because I can't write but would love to see how someone works it out.
LovinJackson chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Awwwww poor Steve! This was written beautifully. Steve does have that whole world is on my shoulders, I am the reason for every bad thing that happens thing going on lol

Great little piece :)

Tara xox
angelofjoy chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
I loved that! As much as i would have liked to read a chapter in Calvary, i loved that! It was great, it was emotional, Its pretty much how i felt after i watched the season finale. great job!