Reviews for Why Are We Strangers?
Fleur chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
You just made me cry! PLEASE keep going! You're a great rider - how do you spell that someone who writes? I'm Dutch so I don't know everything... And again: LOVE THIS STORY!
SuperDegrassiFan chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Great story but I was so hoping that Clare would come to her senses and dump his cheating ass!
DOB16 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Awwwwwwwww I'm crying now
MunroJonas chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
This story is magnificent. It's perfect- no flaws, nothing wrong. You are a gifted writer, and I think this is your best piece yet. Your eyes for detail is pheonomenal and I just fell in love. I have so many emotions bottled up that I just want to scream. I am, UNABLE, TO EVEN. *le cry.
Violet Rays chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Gah, make a sequel. let him see his bad ways and clare leaves. something! :)
wHaTsUpWiThHeR chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
that was so good i can't even asllgikjoid . did he fall in love with the Mistress though ?
RRsabi chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
this broke my heart
Lily-Blues chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
My god... This was so sad, so raw, so beautifully written.. I'm just stunned. I kept hoping for a part where Elicimes stumbling in to find her gone, and mourn the loss but, I do like the way you ended it... In a purely masochistic way of course. Rip my soul to shreds why don't you? All in all this was simply amazing ... I thought Do you wanna fly with me, ootb, and ihfihs was great, but this is phenomenal. You are such an insanely talented writer :)
ANAHI'Simagnation chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
OMG why the fuck is this so depressing I kept reading hoping Eli will stop cheating on her but now I'm sad :(

It still was a good story though
EmandEms chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
oh my goodness! Crying forever ~
eclaregoldsworthy chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
I read this before but I never reviewed so here it goes: I loved it. It was really sad he left her in the end instead of the other way around I just can't help but wonder if she left him for a short period of time if things would be different now? anyway good job.
Guyluver14 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Ost depressing thing ever...

But your a great writer. Only the best can their readers feel that much emotion in a story.

Please make a sequel where Clare leaves one day and Eli realizes his mistake but it's too late...pretty please?
pandaqueen25 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
wow that was deep
Kimoura.J chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Your writing makes me cry. Literally. You should write something happy once so I can be happy! All these sad ending :/
nooooooooooo chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
...

Eli deserves to be smacked.

I was just waiting for the part that said "Eli came home stumbling one night, drunk and unaware or anything. But to his dismay, the spotless house was empty; Clare was nowhere to be seen. He wandered the house, looking for any sign of his wife. His heart dropped when he saw the divorce papers waiting for him on the kitchen table." BaBaBammm, how 'bout them apples Eli!

But of course, you could've written that so much better than me considering that it's 2:30 in the morning and I'm half asleep :P

ANYWAY.

Yeah, pretty much the same thing everyone tells you : This was amazing, you're a fantastic writer, I loved the emotion, blahblahblahhh.

But I really loved that whole metaphor with the cliff painting, I just...I don't know. I liked it :3 lmaoo

Okayyy I'll stop being a creeper now, but you are def going in my favorite authors!