Reviews for Why Are We Strangers?
I feel physically sick after reading this. So well written. But man, HOW COULD YOU? Dreaming of a sequel where Eli comes back but Clare moved on to someone who treats her the way she deserves agh :( please write more eclare, ily
Fleur chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
You just made me cry! PLEASE keep going! You're a great rider - how do you spell that someone who writes? I'm Dutch so I don't know everything... And again: LOVE THIS STORY!
SuperDegrassiFan chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Great story but I was so hoping that Clare would come to her senses and dump his cheating ass!
DOB16 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Awwwwwwwww I'm crying now
MunroJonas chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
This story is magnificent. It's perfect- no flaws, nothing wrong. You are a gifted writer, and I think this is your best piece yet. Your eyes for detail is pheonomenal and I just fell in love. I have so many emotions bottled up that I just want to scream. I am, UNABLE, TO EVEN. *le cry.
Violet Rays chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Gah, make a sequel. let him see his bad ways and clare leaves. something! :)
wHaTsUpWiThHeR chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
that was so good i can't even asllgikjoid . did he fall in love with the Mistress though ?
RRsabi chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
this broke my heart
Lily-Blues chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
My god... This was so sad, so raw, so beautifully written.. I'm just stunned. I kept hoping for a part where Elicimes stumbling in to find her gone, and mourn the loss but, I do like the way you ended it... In a purely masochistic way of course. Rip my soul to shreds why don't you? All in all this was simply amazing ... I thought Do you wanna fly with me, ootb, and ihfihs was great, but this is phenomenal. You are such an insanely talented writer :)
ANAHI'Simagnation chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
OMG why the fuck is this so depressing I kept reading hoping Eli will stop cheating on her but now I'm sad :(

It still was a good story though
EmandEms chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
oh my goodness! Crying forever ~
eclaregoldsworthy chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
I read this before but I never reviewed so here it goes: I loved it. It was really sad he left her in the end instead of the other way around I just can't help but wonder if she left him for a short period of time if things would be different now? anyway good job.
Guyluver14 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Ost depressing thing ever...

But your a great writer. Only the best can their readers feel that much emotion in a story.

Please make a sequel where Clare leaves one day and Eli realizes his mistake but it's too late...pretty please?
pandaqueen25 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
wow that was deep
Kimoura.J chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Your writing makes me cry. Literally. You should write something happy once so I can be happy! All these sad ending :/