Reviews for Prince Charming
Rose chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
update it!
GALI chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
PLEASEEEEEE WRITE MOREEEEEEEEE ITS JUST GETTING GOOOOODDDDDD XD!
apollo7448 chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
please update. i live how you seemed to have nailed the characters. some people tend to exaggerate their personalities but i think you did a good job. i really hope you decide to update soon.
OTAKU chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
O-O
NO FRIGGEN WAYS
otaku chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
DOJO! DO SOMTHING! U DIDNT EVEN GET TO KISS HER!
Stuck-between-a-melody chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
AHHHHHHHH! WRITE MORE!' PLEASE I CAN'T TAKE THE SUSPENSE PLEASE THE WAIT IS TORTURE YOU MUST UPDATE SOOOOON LIKE NOW! PLEEEAAASSSEE!( btw awsome story and plot you are a genius I absolutely love it! :D keep up the good work!)
8ouji-Rui chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
howwaahh! update please! don't leave it hanging!
Lala chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
Yo, wassup? Here, I understand tennis, school, and DEFINITELY whatnot. So, I only wanna know when the next update is coming out! So, yeah, good luck...!

Lala
Lulu Lemon chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
Okay, when's the update? :D
And how could Kasahara forget Dojo?! Can't wait for more! Happy writing!

P.S. Guessing your b-day wasn't yesterday, but happy birthday anyways. ;)
Yaoi101 chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
Yay! Library Wars! Dojo and Iku are one of few of my favorite straight pairings, so I really like this fanfiction. Keep up the good work! Can't wait for an update!
Lala chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
I totally understand the tennis and school. But please update- soooooooooon! I love the story, but... I need more! It's like cookies, I'm addicted.;)
DemonDragonOfTheBlackMoon chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
You have to finish this one it is awesome
JustAFan chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
Hi! Um... I haven't an account or anything but I love this story Not enough people write about library wars so please update soon!
vixenia chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
NUUUUU you must update! you must
Hime no Kanashimi chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
MM!
I love the story!
I admit it was a tweeny little bit OOC, but not so much that I can't relate them to the actual novel. Your idea was pretty original, considering the occurrences in the first chapter. I loved it - I was hooked, line and sinker on the spot.

Anyway, I love your story and I hope you wouldn't give up Since Toshokan Sensou are pretty much deprived in the size of fanbase and fanfics, I would despair to see such a feasible fanfiction go to waste.

Sincerely from an avid reader,
.Hime no Kanashimi.