Reviews for Prince Charming
123anime chapter 4 . 7/21/2015
omg ur alive *hugs*
thank u for the update but *u* why are u hurting Iku so much
Vicky chapter 3 . 7/20/2015
I don't know if you're gonna get this, but I really do hope you continue writing your stories. They're really good and you portray the characters well. I only just got into this and I've been craving for more. I know it's already been a year but maybe you could keep going?
Emerillion chapter 3 . 12/23/2014
-once again flips another table- WHARRGARBLE!
Emerillion chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
... o-o -flips a table- AWW HALE NAW.
Emerillion chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
TT nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu -slaps Dojo- how could you let her hurt herself?
guest chapter 3 . 9/1/2014
Please update, love your story
Alya Starbright chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
Wohoo! I know this is a really hard subject to do a fanfic on- but it sounds amazing! you're doing a great job with it. Can't wait to see where you go with it! (can't wait to see shibasaki being absolutely snarky and teasing with kasahara XD)
Stargirl864 chapter 3 . 7/11/2014
O.O *Looks at her notifications not believing this story was updated*... *rubs her eyes again and looks at her notifications*
I-it's not a dream. This fanfic was actually updated. HELLA YEAH! WOOHOO! *throws a mini-party in honor of this update*
Thank you, thank you, thank you, so freaking much for updating this fanfic, I was about to already throw it off my following list because it wasn't updated in so long, but something told me not to... and boy did it pay off! I love this chapter (even if it is a little short) because you did pack a lot of information in it even with the details included. So far I don't see any faults in it, and can only hope that Kasahara will recover from her amnesia fairly quickly...
I can't WAIT until the next chapter, and seeing from the brilliant work that you did on this chapter and the previous ones, I KNOW you'll do brilliantly on the next one, even if it does take you another six months to write it.
Until the next chapter,
Stargirl8
P.S: I think I speak for everyone here, but if you do decide to drop this fanfic, could you please let us know with a (brief) Author Note of some sort? That would be wonderful, thanks darling
Lala chapter 3 . 6/24/2014
I'm sooo happy you updated! Please update again soon.
Altairra chapter 3 . 6/23/2014
Yeeeaaah! You're back! The chapter was great :D
Guest chapter 2 . 5/15/2014
please update?
is this story discontinued-if it is,please let us know in an author's note or somethng
123anime chapter 2 . 4/21/2014
ah such a great story! please update soon, I can't wait to read about what happens next!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/23/2014
Hey, thanks for writing this! i like the way this story is going...and I also like seeing inside of Dojo's head because that guy is just so damn unreadable sometimes! You should post more chapters please! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 9/27/2013
My actual profile is guardianofartbravery but I need you to UPDATE! Have you discontinued this or something? If you have please let me know!
suumelo-onigiri48 chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
Nooooooo Ikuuuuu! I hope you update!
60 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »