Reviews for Prince Charming
Guest chapter 2 . 5/15/2014
please update?
is this story discontinued-if it is,please let us know in an author's note or somethng
123anime chapter 2 . 4/21/2014
ah such a great story! please update soon, I can't wait to read about what happens next!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/23/2014
Hey, thanks for writing this! i like the way this story is going...and I also like seeing inside of Dojo's head because that guy is just so damn unreadable sometimes! You should post more chapters please! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 9/27/2013
My actual profile is guardianofartbravery but I need you to UPDATE! Have you discontinued this or something? If you have please let me know!
suumelo-onigiri48 chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
Nooooooo Ikuuuuu! I hope you update!
Alya Starbright chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Please please please please please update! so. . .yeah. Please.
Stargirl864 chapter 2 . 4/21/2013
Dear Smash41KMF,

I know a lot of people have been telling you to update this fanfic and I totally understand their urgency because first I'm the same way and second, come on! you left us a MAJOR cliffhanger with the whole -SPOILER ALERT FOR ALL OF THOSE WHO DIDN'T READ THE SECOND CHAPTER!- amnesia thing...
*takes a break to mentally smash her head against the keyboard from the infuriating feels*
But unlike the other reviewees and visitors, I totally understand your dilemma with tennis and school because, well, that is the same problem I'm having right now... So I won't be the millionth person telling you to update but I will be that one person to tell you that I will keep waiting for you to update this fanfic no matter how shitty and craptastic the next chapter will be. I don't care how long it takes you to get your life under control and begin writing this fanfic again or how crappy you think the next chapter is gonna be because as long as it's still out there published with that cliffhanger, then I know that the promise for a second chapter is still there. Call me stupid or idiotic for being that way, but I know a great fanfic when I see one and this one is one of them. So if you think that the next chapter will be bogus or awful due to your time constrictions, remember that it is your opinion and that may differ completely from ours, who may think that the next chapter is absolutely brilliant. And it will be brilliant, no matter what you think, because my sense in great fanfics usually never lies.

Hope you're not too overwhelmed,
Stargirl864

P.S: Even though I am also really overwhelmed with stuff I have to do too, if you feel like you need help with anything or just feeling stressed out don't hesitate to PM me! I'll try to reply within a one or two days time range...
Rose chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
update it!
GALI chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
PLEASEEEEEE WRITE MOREEEEEEEEE ITS JUST GETTING GOOOOODDDDDD XD!
apollo7448 chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
please update. i live how you seemed to have nailed the characters. some people tend to exaggerate their personalities but i think you did a good job. i really hope you decide to update soon.
OTAKU chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
O-O
NO FRIGGEN WAYS
otaku chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
DOJO! DO SOMTHING! U DIDNT EVEN GET TO KISS HER!
Stuck-between-a-melody chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
AHHHHHHHH! WRITE MORE!' PLEASE I CAN'T TAKE THE SUSPENSE PLEASE THE WAIT IS TORTURE YOU MUST UPDATE SOOOOON LIKE NOW! PLEEEAAASSSEE!( btw awsome story and plot you are a genius I absolutely love it! :D keep up the good work!)
8ouji-Rui chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
howwaahh! update please! don't leave it hanging!
Lala chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
Yo, wassup? Here, I understand tennis, school, and DEFINITELY whatnot. So, I only wanna know when the next update is coming out! So, yeah, good luck...!

Lala