Reviews for Prince Charming
JustAFan chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
Hi! Um... I haven't an account or anything but I love this story Not enough people write about library wars so please update soon!
vixenia chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
NUUUUU you must update! you must
Hime no Kanashimi chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
MM!
I love the story!
I admit it was a tweeny little bit OOC, but not so much that I can't relate them to the actual novel. Your idea was pretty original, considering the occurrences in the first chapter. I loved it - I was hooked, line and sinker on the spot.

Anyway, I love your story and I hope you wouldn't give up Since Toshokan Sensou are pretty much deprived in the size of fanbase and fanfics, I would despair to see such a feasible fanfiction go to waste.

Sincerely from an avid reader,
.Hime no Kanashimi.
Xin chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Love the fanfiction! Will you be updating it soon?
Guest chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
update please!
Hitori15 chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
oooooo please update soon! the story is quite interesting... but Iku is so silly though. She should pay attention to the traffic lights more... lolz
Lexi 'The Viper' Salvatore chapter 2 . 6/21/2012
please update soon i'd like to see where this goes
Guest chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
This is amazing. It would be awesome though, if you could update it when you can. I really want to see if she gets her memory back...
Rachel chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
This is amazing! Keep it up!
Aeva - Athena - Marsden chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this sooo much! i really want to know what happens in the future! will her memory come back?

please write more:D
Wheatieluv chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
Duuudddddeeeeee, update already! I love this!
BornBlindtoBeauty chapter 2 . 7/9/2011
Woahhhhhhh! I hope you update this soon! Don't leave me hanging like this! DX I'm freaking out man! What will happen? Will her coworkers help her regain her memory? Will her mother try to take advantage of this situation? Do her brothers fit into this in anyway (cuz u never really see them) - did they kno she was in df or no? I don't handle waiting very well! Please update! ...please!

~BBB
Yamiroo Alice chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
AMNESIA?

IKU! HOW COULD YOU FORGET DOJO?
marmelin chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
continue more fast

and i'm going to kill you

i love iku and dojo
marmelin chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
continue fast i lve dojo end iku
46 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »