Reviews for Prince Charming
Lala chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
Yo, wassup? Here, I understand tennis, school, and DEFINITELY whatnot. So, I only wanna know when the next update is coming out! So, yeah, good luck...!

Lulu Lemon chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
Okay, when's the update? :D
And how could Kasahara forget Dojo?! Can't wait for more! Happy writing!

P.S. Guessing your b-day wasn't yesterday, but happy birthday anyways. ;)
Yaoi101 chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
Yay! Library Wars! Dojo and Iku are one of few of my favorite straight pairings, so I really like this fanfiction. Keep up the good work! Can't wait for an update!
Lala chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
I totally understand the tennis and school. But please update- soooooooooon! I love the story, but... I need more! It's like cookies, I'm addicted.;)
DemonDragonOfTheBlackMoon chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
You have to finish this one it is awesome
JustAFan chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
Hi! Um... I haven't an account or anything but I love this story Not enough people write about library wars so please update soon!
vixenia chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
NUUUUU you must update! you must
Hime no Kanashimi chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
I love the story!
I admit it was a tweeny little bit OOC, but not so much that I can't relate them to the actual novel. Your idea was pretty original, considering the occurrences in the first chapter. I loved it - I was hooked, line and sinker on the spot.

Anyway, I love your story and I hope you wouldn't give up Since Toshokan Sensou are pretty much deprived in the size of fanbase and fanfics, I would despair to see such a feasible fanfiction go to waste.

Sincerely from an avid reader,
.Hime no Kanashimi.
Xin chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Love the fanfiction! Will you be updating it soon?
Guest chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
update please!
Hitori15 chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
oooooo please update soon! the story is quite interesting... but Iku is so silly though. She should pay attention to the traffic lights more... lolz
Lexi 'The Viper' Salvatore chapter 2 . 6/21/2012
please update soon i'd like to see where this goes
Guest chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
This is amazing. It would be awesome though, if you could update it when you can. I really want to see if she gets her memory back...
Rachel chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
This is amazing! Keep it up!
Aeva - Athena - Marsden chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this sooo much! i really want to know what happens in the future! will her memory come back?

please write more:D