Reviews for We'll Be Living The Dream Soon
blocksofcolour chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
SDALUKFS\MCAULESKJC ; ,M X.

I LOVE YOU. SO PRETTY. MUST STOP TALKING IN CAPITALS. TOO EXCITED.

SO PRETTY. KLAINE SO PRETTY. So adorable. I...GAH. I will email you a proper review when I can think properly.
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Awww, that was VERY sweet. I like how they still love each other despite the crappiness of their living situation. It's sorta romantic, ya know? ;) Love Future!Klaine. Great work!
sebkurtian chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
EXCUSE ME, WHERE WAS MY WARNING ABOUT THIS?

HOLY HELL CHARLOTTE, THAT WAS REALLY, REALLY GOOD. LIKE, SUPER GOOD. How do you write so amazingly? AND DURING EXAMS TOO?

I should really finish that one-shot. This is what happens whenever I write a fic :(
Mint Panda chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Oh Blaine, why are you so cute. This whole story was just cute and it tugged at my heart and it was wonderful.
AirixAram chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
"Well, I would go," Blaine said, tracing his hands down from Kurt's shoulders to his hips, "but, you see, there is this extremely sexy man who has pinned me to my kitchen floor. And I just can't bring myself to push him off." BRILLIANT!

O.M.G This was AMAZING!
for always forever chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
this is absolutely adorable. i love it.

blaine is so...adorable. i really wanted to use another word but i can't think of one that fits. HE'S SO CUTE.

aw, kurt. it's okay, bb. you've got blaine.
Klaineforthewin chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
:D Cute! I love future-Klaine.
NatashaRostova13 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
This was lovely. There are so many Klaine stories out there that feature the boys living in gorgeous penthouses while they're still undergraduates in college/up-and-coming actors/musicians. It's really refreshing to find one that shows a more realistic/relatable version of college life :) This story is also really romantic...the fact that the boys are able to stay together despite their stressful lifestyle says a lot about the depth of their passion for one another. Good job!