Reviews for The Uncertainty of Tomorrow
Bestflick chapter 6 . 5/10/2014
I really loved this story so far hope you continue it
Gissbella De Salvatore chapter 6 . 8/28/2013
AMAZING
Pietiman chapter 6 . 8/10/2013
Nice, i really like your Story so far ;-) i hope you will continue writing on it, i did see that the last update was last year so im a bit worried about that it will not be continued.
biaslord chapter 6 . 12/13/2012
Great fic! Really looking forward to seeing what happens and how John will get Cameron back. That will be one hell of a reunion.
tabitha5 chapter 6 . 12/4/2012
Best TSSC I've read in ages :D
Guest chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
Your story is very good. I love that John wants Cameron back more than anything and he's thinking about her all the time. I love that he wants to tell her he loves her. Even after all these years it still makes me sad that he didn't get to tell Cameron he loved her. It's heartbreaking. :(

I think she knew though. She knew he loved her.
justjoe chapter 6 . 11/30/2012
I like the Ashdown character, and he has a lot of potential.
jay chapter 6 . 11/26/2012
nice chapter dude! lovin' the emotion from John and how he has a need to get Cameron back. I love how he's I hope we get to see something really cool. I am very eager to see how far he's willingly to go to get her back. I've always had this image in my mind that John Connor would do absolutely anything if it meant getting her back. I look at S&D and Born to Run as examples of what he'll do to keep her in his life. Pointing at weapon at his family and leaving his mother and his life to get her back is huge. SO I figured if he had to, he'd risk anything to get her back because he loves her and he needs her in his life. god, sorry for rambling like this, but i just have too many feelings about john and cameron.
lithiummessiah chapter 6 . 11/19/2012
Good chapter.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/19/2012
nice chapter!
gypsy069 chapter 6 . 11/14/2012
Excellent chapter! I always enjoyed your writing and look forward to the next chapter. Keep up the great work. I for one wish someone would write a good story with serious scifi and action without the romance but that is just me. See everybody has a quirk! Some just like to B#$ H and other know how to constructively critique your work without dragging you down but you just write your story and forget the flamers. Thanks for sharing your work!
larack chapter 6 . 11/13/2012
People are jerks. Just keep writing. I love your John and Cameron and so I know I'll end up loving this too. I loved the chapter and while I'm not a big fan of how close Allison is with John (I can't ship them because the last scene in Born to RUn where John was heartbroken that she wasn't Cameron) because it seems too fast I do like how you're writing Allison.
katie chapter 6 . 11/13/2012
This was pretty good! I look forward to seeing what John does to get Cameron back.
cameronbaumsjacket chapter 6 . 11/13/2012
Really good chapter. I'm interested in finding out how G. Ashdown will play into this.

rnbm you have no idea what would have happened in a s3 between john and allison. for all we know, she might not have liked John at all. It would have been more interesting that way because it would mean she's not a Cameron replacement... she is own person with a life and likes/dislikes. What fun is it if Allison is really close to John the same way Cameron is. The characters should be different.
rnbm chapter 6 . 11/13/2012
I need you to continue your story. Your writing is very good and I find the story interesting. Don't let people get you down. Though I like Jameron, I agree with you that the Allison John relationship had to grow. This is what would have happen in the 3rd season of TSCC. Most people are just too impatient. Looking forward to more chapters