Reviews for After the Arrest
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
agree! think chin took the job to help from the inside
EmmyMK chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
I remembered why I hate season finales so much tonight. Chin may not have truly betrayed the team, but unless he has a good reason when the new season starts, I don't know how everyone else will ever trust him again. Ok, rant over for now. Well done with this!
jodiesto chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Good without revealing too much.
GreenEyes09 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Great story. I also think that Chin is using his job to help Steve, not to turn his back on him.
Sammie28 - not signed in chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
A nice talk! I thought the last scene between Steve and Kono was rife with possibility, and you've done a nice version here.

It was interesting to see what Steve would be thinking. Danny clearly thought Chin had gone over, but I believe you're right, that he'd done it for other reasons.
moonjat54 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
I for one refuse to believe that Chin betrayed anyone. He said he was not going to stand around and do nothing when Steve had to run from the office. I believe that he felt that reclaiming his badge was going to be the only way for one of them to have access to inside information on this investigation. He had no choice but to arrest Steve but you could see he was not enjoying it.
francis2 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
That was a great tag to the finale. I still think that Chin did this to have someone on the inside, not to abandon them. And Steve might be cleared soon because there's just no evidence that he shot.

Kono is a different matter.
crokettsgirl chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
That was good but I believe that Kono is not in Jail though a lot of the articles say she is. She may be due to the old woman as a witness but I thought the IA guy told her she was under suspendtion until there was an investigation and that is how it went with Chin and he didn't go to jail yet there were no witnesses either. So I don't know how that works. But for your story it was nice that Steve and Kono were together. And They could talk about it. How you went over so much was very good and that Steve didn't realize he was talking until he finished.

Yes, the finale was what the cast and Peter said it would be and not to miss the last five minutes. I was jumping out of my skin. And then called a friend who loves the show and got it out...oh man I don't know how they are going to write this to fix it and especially the Jersey part that story line, not going into it incase. But you know Danny isn't going anywhere not now he has Steve to get free and Kono. He promised them both and him and Jenna only to do it but from where? And I don't know if Danny knew it yet or will know it in the second season that Chin took his job back for bigger reasons and will be in a better place to help Danny and Jenna with Steve and hopefully Kono. Oh I hate waiting..lol...thanks for the wonderful tag. Sue
sym64 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
...I won't go into details just in case some of you haven't seen it, but it was worth watching (In my opinion)... – LOL

You won’t give detail AFTER you write about what these two are going through after their arrests. Not to mention the murder of Lauren and the Governor. That is just too funny! But I guess everyone who reads an episode tag to 1x24 did see the episode, so I really wouldn’t worry about spoilers. :)

Your story was great and did capture them both very well. I think it will be harder to get Kono off than Steve, because forensics will clear him pretty fast. But Kono did steal the money, well she helped, but she is guilty. So that will be tough to get her off. Really looking forward to how they will do it in the show. Is it September already?

Steve really must be feeling awful. He was betrayed by so many people. Hope he will be able to recover from it, but undoubtedly it will change him. Just one think, Chin did not betray them; he is with HPD to help them, to make sure that they will be ok.

Thanks for a great little episode tag, great work.
theravenclawquill chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
wow. awesome tag; really put things into perspective for me. amazingly realistic and well-written. keep it up! :)
Lau120 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Great story! When I first watched the final episode I was wondering the same thing you ve written in this story, how is Danny going to solve this...specially Konos situation...because she DID steal the money!.

A sequel to this would be fantastic...please go on with this story! We could see how each of the four deal with the consequences in and out of jail!
rice117 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
GREAT TAG! I hope you expand it further as Steve/Kono interaction is my favorite!
lynnrxgal chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
OMG, great tag! Thanks for sharing!
angelofjoy chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
that was fantastic! Really well written! I really enjoyed it, even though i didn't care for the finale, you've got me excited to see the season premier! I wonder how Danny is going to save the day.