Reviews for A Fine Mess COMPLETED
Guest chapter 2 . 12/17/2016
Good story, but why is it all italicized?
lazeeness chapter 2 . 5/14/2014
Just googled the song and the site I looked at had track 7 as "The Rape of the World" so I wad wondering if we had different ideas about love songs. LOL. "The Promise" makes muvch more sense!

Lovely story. Thanks!
Cap'nFrances chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
Lovely song and a lovely story. A great way for Trip and T'Pol's bond to begin.
Moichino chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
oh wow - what a great story. I love that Tracy Chapman song ... just perfect!
Pippin098 chapter 2 . 6/25/2008
Loved this story.

The Promise by Tracy Chapman has been my favorite song for so long I was thrilled to see it woven so beautifully in to your story.
cherryblossomjen chapter 2 . 6/16/2007
I enjoyed this very much. I like the quotes you use to open each chapter as well.
becca chapter 2 . 4/13/2004
ok i totally dnt understand the ending ! *confused*
A. Windsor chapter 2 . 3/8/2004
That was a great story! I love the way you tied it together in the end...
Cityofangels chapter 2 . 2/7/2004
Hey great start! I've read the first three chapters. You just amaze me everytime. It doesn't matter what you write about, everything is great.
Knowing English isn't my native language I can never write this good
I will read more chapters soon!
anon3908 chapter 2 . 2/2/2004
Great Job!
fragmentpieces chapter 2 . 11/16/2003
That was one of the most beautiful stories I have ever read, I can hardly wait for the sequel!
Vaux chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
Hi,

Ive sent you SEVERAL e-mails concerning the future of "Stalking the enemy". Youve never answered me, so Ill try it over here: Will there ever be a part 14 etc.?
Moi chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
Unfortunaly, this is unreadable... Could you fix that? Im really looking forward to what you wrote.
nanashinigami chapter 18 . 2/28/2003
Amazingly wonderful story. I loved your use of Trip, my fave. character. And I,too, like to collect sayings. funny ones like, "Sometimes I lay in my bed and look at the stars and wonder 'Where the Hell is my ceiling?'" I also like the more serious ones, like the ones you use. Once more great story, I can't wait for the second one.
C.J. mccool21 chapter 17 . 9/27/2002
I'm normally NOT a T/T shipper, but I just had to say how much I enjoyed this story. And I hadn't thought about this lovely song in a long time-thanks for reminding me.