Reviews for See No Evil
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 13 . 9/22
I loved your story! So sweet and funny! :)
x.keepingthemoon.x chapter 13 . 7/25
Naw, cute :)
Nova the Hybrid Minion chapter 13 . 6/5
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. C:
ChelGallifreyHookCas221B613 chapter 12 . 10/8/2014
A word got cut off in my review of chapter 13: I meant to say the story was so well written, I couldn't stop reading! Very well done!
ChelGallifreyHookCas221B613 chapter 13 . 10/8/2014
Okay, I don't ship Destiel, but this story was written, I couldn't stop reading! Very well done!
ChelGallifreyHookCas221B613 chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Liking the story so far. But it's interesting that you would menntion Juilliard, because my brother used to work there, in the lighting department. :0)
lilithswonder chapter 12 . 8/28/2014
I looked around the website and couldn't find Speak No Evil or Hear No Evil. Just wondering if you posted them here or somewhere else? Or if they have been written? Lol. All in all, great story! Loved it!
lilithswonder chapter 9 . 8/28/2014
Falls on floor Oh my Chuck! Ffffffffffeeeeeeeeeelllllssss everywhere!
Nicolene B chapter 13 . 1/22/2014
Aw! Absolutely loved this story! Nicely done!
Power Of Funk chapter 13 . 9/22/2013
I love this, I love you and I love that they're getting married.
Westiegal chapter 13 . 7/31/2013
Awww that was lovely! Thanks for writing such a great story you two!
Leitsed chapter 13 . 7/19/2013
this is all just very very amazing! the whole's just wondeful. From the characters to the dialouges...everything made my day. the story was witty, humorous, emotional...everything all at once. loved it with all my heart...and also i really want to hear the song Cas wrote for Dean. i know it would have been beautiful.
Verdant Mercury chapter 13 . 7/15/2013
I remember reading this once before but I simply don't remember why I didn't favorite this piece of art. I adored the story and it helped feed my wretched addiction to AU's. The characterization and humor had me cackling and wheezing a bit. I very much loved the ending as well. The pacing of the story felt a little quick at some points and I found myself a little confused about the timeline of the relationship development. Overall it was a good length for the story. I was slapping myself in the face because of the cute in this anyways.

While there is angst and trouble in this it's not 'I'm going to go cry' levels. It was the perfect balancing, in my opinion, Now I'm going to go through your other stories as I loved this one. Well done!
LCtheAngel chapter 13 . 6/17/2013
Aaaaahhh I can't stop smiling! What a great story! Full of angst and fluff and awesomeness in the right amount. Thank you guys for writing this together! I should be studying for my finals... But I couldn't help reading all of this in one day... Wonderful story!
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
This seems pretty interesting, and it's barely the first chapter. You've certainly got me hooked!