Reviews for Leaving His Planet Forever
Electricboa chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
A little sad at the end when he doesn't realize he'll never see his parents again, but it gives a new perspective into the parents, thinking that Metro Man and Megamind would be friends on Earth.
Moonstar00125 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Aww! I love how misguided (though well-meaning) his real parents are! They think him and Megamind will be friends when they land! Too bad you'll be more than twenty-five years dead when they do become friends, Mr. and Mrs. Metro Man! (I'm sorry, that was incredably random, but I love this fic! :D Very original!)
StudyManiac chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
This is a nice little fic. I like how you hint at how (unlike megamind) Metro man doesn't/can't remember his parents [more specifically how it hints that he was just like any other baby mentally]. It is also nice to see a writer who thought about what it had been like for metro when he left his planet. The mention that his parents knew about Megamind's pod is an interesting concept. ]
AtemFan18 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
miau! its very sad. I've never imagined the way of MetroMan's escaped from his home planet. i liked it.
Artisa chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
That's the first time I've EVER read a Metro Man send off! And I love it! How interesting that the parents knew of Megamind and were going with the notion that the two would go together as friends! Definitely food for thought!

LOL I love that the last thing he does is blow a raspberry at his parents! XD

Well thanks for that! :)
OhHowDelightfullyDreadful chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
I like this. Cute.
LenoreFan chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Great fic!. I love Metro Man's parents in this.