Reviews for Verisimilitude
Corrina-Erin chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Beautiful and haunting, this story was exceptional. I like the desperation I felt through the whole thing, the sense of unreality. The ending tied very nicely in with the beginning, as well, though I do wonder if Lee/Axel will catch on, or if he already has. I think this story stands very well on itself, though I'm sure either an extension or companion piece would be very well received.

I loved how you slipped Hayner into the story; it made me wonder who Lauren or Justin could have possibly been. Jose's character had highlights of Hayner, yes, but was still his own, I think.

Again, I wholly enjoyed this piece. Thank you for sharing. :3
betwixtful chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
this is really beautiful but you can't be done. what's really bothering me is that axel/lee doesn't know what's going on. please consider writing a part 2. this is my second time reading this fic. i think i'll go check out your other stuff.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
that was deep. great job.
BoltAcid chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
I kind of don't know what to do with myself now after reading this. God, i love the amazing way you make us see and ponder and accept different ideas of things we've become familiar with, and how you take that familiarity and turn it completely upside down and inside out. Reading your work is the equivalence of reading an entire book. How you manage to thread plots like these together so beautifully and completely will forever be beyond me. Gorgeous. Just gorgeous.

Thank you, for simply being - remarkable.
Ingenious Jenius chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
ah, whenever it comes to anything you write, i never know what tod o with myself.

it was so good, more than good, it was phenomenal.

bahh. i can't even, think words aren't coming.

I'm just going to favourite this and thank you for a wonderful fic... again.
Jaco Be Nimble chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
You totally just melted my brain in all the best possible ways.

brb, trying to find the coherency to tell you how utterly, amazingly, stupendously and fantastically awesome you are. Forever.

squigglything chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
OH MY GOSH! When I first started reading this, I saw 'Race Issues' and I'm all like "?". Then I kept reading and it just got clearer and clearer. I've just gotta say.. with all the Next Life stories out there (that I've read) this one's gotta be the most interesting one out. Haha I really enjoyed it, I think it's really cool how they ended up looking very different! It's not something a lot of authors would want to do, but when I actually think about it...looking different after reincarnation(or whatever people choose to call it) seems somewhat logical? hahaha well anyway, there's my completely irrelevant rant. So another amazing piece that's gonna stick! Well done! I haven't read anything in a while so this was greatly appreciated :D Looking forward to reading another one of your works soon! Bye bye!
Vertical Orbit chapter 1 . 5/27/2011

Absolutely outstanding.

I love your work. So. Freaking. Much.

I am now going to read it again because it was so good.
dante-valentine chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
oh, my god. i seriously, seriously, love your writing.

i'm such a fangirl when it comes to your fics.

just, amazing.

you're just so good at taking these characters and putting them into other worlds, but you never go crazy and turn them into someone else. it's perfect, really.

thank you thank you thank you.
no absolutes chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
This was so beautiful, I had to read it over and over again to let it sink in. Loved how psychologically twisted it is, and the character snippets that come through. This has become one of my favorites. :)
Pet Me Feed Me chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Very now and then I read a fic that's so fucking powerful that I feel a chill after I'm done. And jeez, this is one of them. It seems so real- from their little party experiences, to the reactions to race and homosexuality, both of which I think you handled really well. (I'd be surprised if you weren't a minority, as the commentary there hit home so hard and well.) The whole next life thing is usually hard to pull off, but this was just- gah. Def one of my fave fics now.
Lenneko-chan chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
This really made me think twice about a thing or two. Really good story, not what I expected at all, but in the very best of ways.
Versace Frolic chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
I kinda feel famous, reading my name in the note.

For the record: I would still fuck Axel, even if he was a rich-ass jocky frat boy.

This is not a real review.
Shower Bubbles chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Oh my god. This is absolutely amazing. Your writing style is fantastic and this idea is so unique. I love this 3
DanceFireDance chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Though this story was awesome, like the rest of your stories, it seriously fucked with my head. I guess that it's difficult for me to comprehend something like this ever happening...
50 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »