Reviews for Four Felonious Crimes and a Misdemesnor
Sleepy Lotus chapter 5 . 6/4
". Could the lass not have had enough forethought to play at being a rum merchant?"

Lol! Your rendition of Jack's inner monologue is such a delight to read! And your Lizzy is s tour de force, I love her! This ending was so sweet! Exactly the kind of Sparrabeth I needed for a Saturday morning. Lol. This fic is a gem, you did a superb job!
Sleepy Lotus chapter 4 . 6/4
""Not strange. Generous, Lizzie. I'm the soul of generosity, munificence, largeness."

She laughed to herself, pulling away from him, "Largesse?"

"That too," he winked, adjusting his belt."

LOL! You are so funny! They are so funny! Haha. What a rescue, that was brilliant! My heart soared when they see the Pearl in all her majesty once more. I love how Jack is so devoted to Elizabeth yet still manages to pretend it's just lust. Haha.
Sleepy Lotus chapter 3 . 6/4
""Yes, sir, yes, sir, three bags full?" he tunelessly sang with a sheepish grin."

Lol! The plot thickens! This is SO good! You're a master at Jack's thoughts. Chapeau!
Sleepy Lotus chapter 2 . 6/4
"Well, darlin', we—Gibbs and me—had been at sea for a long time and a man gets lonely, savvy?"

LMAO! Oh this fic is PRECIOUS! Their innuendo was hilarious! You captured their characters to a T, and your rendition of Jack is to die for! Bravo!

I follow you on Tumblr. Is this the Sparrabeth fic you dug up from a while ago? If so I'm glad you published it, it's really great!
Vwchick chapter 2 . 5/11/2015
Jack and Gibbs with sheep Lol! I love how you write Jack, I can compeletely picture it, lol
dervishandbanges chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
I have to say that I really loved it. You picture both of them perfectly in character, and the piece is generally adorable. Good job! I also like how all the events are quite separate, but yet combined by the crimes commited (or not), and how they all inevitably lead to the most awaited part. XD

"Try to find some rum for our return trip," Jack added.

"We're more likely to find gin," Gibbs grumbled.

Jack grimaced, his face screwing up in displeasure at the thought. "Cold, inhospitable country with inferior spirits."

Oh, and this. This was the b-e-s-t.
southern cross chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
lovely
Addicted-to-GazettE chapter 5 . 2/28/2012
A wonderfully written story wrought with humor, and rich vocabulary. Both were wonderfully in character and I fel in love. Beautiful job! :)
my shangri-la chapter 5 . 11/22/2011
I very much enjoyed reading this story. You did a fantastic job!
Anonymous Plume chapter 5 . 8/8/2011
Ah, and we're back at the beginning. Nice.

"...but it will make for a better story if I have a share in the heroics," Jack explained screwing up his face apologetically. "Good for the legend, savvy? Here you go, love," he said, offering her back her pistol."

-Ha! So, Jack. Well done and typical.

"I thought I might be too late," she said matter-of-factly, although she could not quite meet his gaze.

-OH! *flutter* See! Admit it, Elizabeth! I love how she took the first lead and took HIM by surprise first! NICE! lovelovelove

"Such a pretty minx. And he liked to congratulate himself that he had spied it in her long before anyone else had taken the trouble to see it—pirate."

-GORGEOUS! Excellent!

"He would not mind knowing what moved Elizabeth's heart. Surely one did not repeatedly risk life and limb merely for repartee and stolen kisses. Surely."

-EEP! there goes my heart again. lovely, and oh how I love a heart-on-his-sleeve Jack.

"And we'll be happy."

It sounded almost like a threat. Was he ready for happiness of the lasting kind? Not just the fleeting rush of physical pleasure or the flush of victory or a storm survived? For the sacrifice that might entail?

His eyes rolled back in his head as her warm hand wrapped around him. Oh, so bloody happy.

"Jack," she breathed, "take off these breeches."

It was easy enough to confess it. "Aye, Lizzie. Anything for you."

-WHAT A GLORIOUS ENDING! Seriously, sighs and head-tilting, and hand-to-chest ohhh, so beautiful. You're so skilled. I love your descriptions, your inner thoughts are never too much; always just right.

I loved this completely. Wonderful, wonderful.
Anonymous Plume chapter 4 . 8/8/2011
-My goodness, Elizabeth, what have you one to deserve a public flogging? And how fortuitous that you had a pirate at the ready for saving? I wonder if it has something to do with Impersonating a Pirate's Wife?

"He slid his hand over the rail languorously, "Oh, I hope you do, darlin'."

-*sigh* Wonderful image there.

Elizabeth bit her lip, "My aunt is over fifty."

"Never mind her age, you jealous harpy. Is there a family resemblance?"

-LOL! Adorable.

"I'll be crushed," he solemnly swore, clutching his chest, "if you tell me you've taken a Royal Navy lad as a lover. I'll take me pearls back, Lizzie. God's honest."

-HAHA! Aww, it's both funny and sad at the same time.

"You misunderstood me: I didn't mean the letter." It was a different precious thing he had a mind to keep.

-Oh, damnit, Will - be out of the picture already! This is entirely too frustrating!
Anonymous Plume chapter 3 . 8/8/2011
"No, the people here were not likely to aid him in any way: he looked too different, dangerous, and altogether unfamiliar."

-Ooh, excellent observation. Much more uptight and classist where he's at now, rather than in the islands. Especially in the country, where, perhaps, rich city gals interested in oddities would be few and far between.

lol, he went through all that ridiculousness for dear Lizzie. Loved the singing, hehehe
Anonymous Plume chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
"That's interesting. My pretty wife?" Jack questioned, outlining with his hands an imagined curvaceous female form in the air before him..."

-HA! Excellent Jack voice and mannerism here. Love it.

"...Did you…get down on your knees?" he asked, his voice lowering with suggestion."

-Oh, the witty banter between these two. It's fantastic!

"Ah, ah, ah," he said, grabbing her wrist and wagging a finger at her. "Not the effects, darlin'." He drew his thumb over the smoothness of her wrist, watching as her lips parted slightly. "Do you imagine I'll get my way, Lizbeth? Is this our opportune moment?" he drawled lazily.

"I have no interest in your effects," she replied, her voice low and smooth.

It had been much too long, Jack considered, shifting, suddenly uncomfortable on the seat.

She jerked her arm free of him and touched the necklace at her neck, drawing his gaze to her décolletage, which might have been her intention for all he knew. She was a cruel woman, he thought with cheerful amusement. A tease, a tormentor, a killer of pirates. A pirate playing at being a lady in the countryside of England.

-AAAAAAHlol omg I love this so much! squeee! just brilliant. why are you so good? such a sexy Jack, and excellent Lizzie characterization. geez. the ust is palpable.

A MAN GETS LONELY INDEED! *falls over cackling* ahahahahaha!
Anonymous Plume chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Look what I'm finally free enough to start reading? :P

"The chances had never been good that he would escape this fate. It was bound to be either death by the sword, sea, or a dance with Jack Ketch, and he had always known that piracy was a non-clergyable offense. It would do no good to masquerade as a clergyman one last time even though he looked rather smart in robes—or so the ladies had seemed to think."

-Ack! I love this passage. You're such a fantastic writer! Had a tiny lol at that.

...without the benefit of her company until his compass refused to cooperate and he was drawn back to her shores for another attempt at friendly persuasion.

-Ooh, another beautiful line.

-OMG NO the Pearl is gone? aaack! heartache!

"It would be too dramatic to whisper her name, but he found it on the tip of his tongue. A tongue he would most certainly use to lave and nibble her unbroken neck, tasting that pale skin if he was ever given the chance again."

-OOOH, this is beautiful too! I think I've missed your writing. _ Won't Lizzie come save her darling Jack? One does hope.
airconditionedgypsy chapter 5 . 6/20/2011
I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed your story! It's probably the best Jack/Elizabeth fanfic I've ever read. A great plot and you had their characters down perfectly! I absolutely adore your style of writing. You use so many pretty words and wonderful sentence constructions! I can only hope to every write like you can. Thanks for this lovely piece of writing!